Home

After seeing Nba 2k graphics

This is a discussion on After seeing Nba 2k graphics within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2005, 08:53 PM   #1
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12
After seeing Nba 2k graphics

I think it is very possible that Madden has been holding back. After seeing nba 2k6 gameplay, I really think Madden 360 is a whole lot better then people are thinking....I don't know.

I'm sure Madden will have enhanced gameplay and AI. They have alot to loose if it's the same game as what we have now....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2005, 08:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: After seeing Nba 2k graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIm
I think it is very possible that Madden has been holding back. After seeing nba 2k6 gameplay, I really think Madden 360 is a whole lot better then people are thinking....I don't know.

I'm sure Madden will have enhanced gameplay and AI. They have alot to loose if it's the same game as what we have now....
info from EA indicates that their graphics outshine 2k6...I can't fathom that but thats the early word rumbling from the EA camp.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:51 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Outshining NBA 2k6? If it does I'll give all of my students A's for their midterm without them even taking the test. Not saying it won't look good, I'm just saying to outshine that is going to take alot. Even to be on par with it will take alot. Especially since you have 22 players all moving at the same time vs 10.

Last edited by LBzrule; 10-01-2005 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:47 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Outshining NBA 2k6? If it does I'll give all of my students A's for their midterm without them even taking the test. Not saying it won't look good, I'm just saying to outshine that is going to take alot. Even to be on par with it will take alot. Especially since you have 22 players all moving at the same time vs 10.
Well, then lets compare Live to 2K6, and not Madden. But your right. I don't think that football games will look as good as Bastketball ones. 22 players vs. 10. 50,000+ 3D fans vs. 10,000. More people on the sidelines. Bigger stadiums. Also must deal with different lighting in every stadium and weather.

I think that basketball can and probably will look better than football games.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:49 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles_Yuhas
Well, then lets compare Live to 2K6, and not Madden. But your right. I don't think that football games will look as good as Bastketball ones. 22 players vs. 10. 50,000+ 3D fans vs. 10,000. More people on the sidelines. Bigger stadiums. Also must deal with different lighting in every stadium and weather.

a bit better then 2k5 graphics and IMPROVED GAMEPLAY and I'm satisfied for this year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2005, 10:51 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles_Yuhas

Live might be a different story. We haven't seen much on it, so I cannot say at this point.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:53 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Live might be a different story. We haven't seen much on it, so I cannot say at this point.

True but I go on track record. When has EA ever put out a better looking sports title than 2k Sports or VC?? never..so what makes you think anything is gonna be differnet this time around? Sure it could happen but all I have is the track record to go on, I put my money that while Live and Madden will probably be very nice on the 360 it still wont look as good as the 2k versions.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:56 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikejones1964
info from EA indicates that their graphics outshine 2k6...

EA indicates? Oy vey!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »