Home

Same Old Madden 360 Photos....Seen plenty of times...

This is a discussion on Same Old Madden 360 Photos....Seen plenty of times... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 02:27 AM   #1
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Same Old Madden 360 Photos....Seen plenty of times...

Here are a few Madden Shots that were suppose to be leaked out on Sept. 17

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2005, 02:33 AM   #2
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: More Madden 360 Photos....Never seen..

the first 2 arew old and the 3rd one is new but I'm still not impressed.

I'm thinking Madden 360 means nothing more than the title. It's not gonna be MAdden '06 with all the common features. But Madden 360 will be just be a bare bones game for the 360.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:33 AM   #3
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

Actually they were "leaked" out. I think someone actually just released them. Enough with the "new pics!" posts people. You're not the first to post them.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:52 AM   #4
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2

Uh, I saw those a few weeks ago,there was a 50 page thread about how dissapionting the screenshots are.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:58 AM   #5
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

The Ironic Thing is fans think that EA is going to improve these graphics in under a month and still have time to ship it on the 17th of November..I don't see that happening...and you right they are disappointing... Even more now after seeing that new pic of Wade for the Live game....

My thing is thats also a fake photo...because we are under 2 months away from release and they are still showing us 1 photo...where are the many many videos of Live gameplay like they showed for the regular XBOX months before release.....Something isn't right....

No gameplay videos for Madden showing us new features or nothing....something is jacked up about that....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2005, 03:29 AM   #6
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Shots are old, but they look great to me. I dont see whats disappointing about those. I cant wait to see the game in motion. I admit the bk video and those screenshots were disappointing, but those shots right there look great to me.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 10-03-2005, 06:49 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
I don't understand how someone can say...

Quote:
But take in mind that Madden'06 sucked on the PS2 and XBOX and from the looks of the 360 version its not a major improvement...plus QB Vision was its downfall and EA is saying it will continue in the 360 version..

also it will be basketball season by Nov.22nd when the system launches with over 30 games at launch and NBA 2k6 being a launch title....if VC advertises right. NBA 2k6 would be the reason people get XBOX 360 on top of the 29 other titles which are great games...all of them...
Quote:
And that would be yours.....on my track sheet from Gamestop and EB Games. Almost 41% of the Madden 2006 sold, came back and were traded back in within the first 2 weeks. Not to mention the request for ESPN NFL 2k5 was high and demanded, after the news got out about an online 2k6 project. I know, I work for one of these company's. And we've shipped thousands of copies to our stores as requested. So no its not an opinion its a fact. And lots of Madden Fans are disappointed with this years game. They are only making themselves like it, because its Madden and because its the only NFL game for this year.

EA dumped a load of boo boo on us all with this crap, I use to have respect for this company. But to feed us all this type of game, after getting the rights is just insulting. And to have the nerve not to improve the graphics, a waste of a franchise, w/ cheap gimmicks! They still charged $49.99 for the same game with a few extras...its an upgrade not a new game. Should have been $30 or less. And now look at Madden 360, you can't tell me honestly that its impressive.....

Hyping everyone up with this stuff!!!!
AND

Quote:
Are you serious..old ..this is the crap they released just a week ago...its not old.....I'm just saying where are the revolutionizing graphics with all the McNabb in the snow and stuff...the system is definitely capable of that..why not do it....

Obviously the NBA 2k6 footage surpassed it....EA Madden 360 still looks one step higher than a current gen game...

You are the joker....trying to high praise...low effort quality when it comes to the sport of Football....get off EA's johnson man...and just admit it....they are definitely being lazy and not putting effort into Madden....maybe that 700 Million should have been used on better graphic artist.....
Then be dumb enough to post pictures that were released 3-4 weeks ago as "NEW".........................
Old 10-03-2005, 07:29 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTheInfinite
Shots are old, but they look great to me. I dont see whats disappointing about those. I cant wait to see the game in motion. I admit the bk video and those screenshots were disappointing, but those shots right there look great to me.
I agree. I think these screenshots look great.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »