Home

New Madden 360 shots

This is a discussion on New Madden 360 shots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 01:57 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: New Madden 360 shots

Yeah, the models look fat, esp. Nguyen.

... It's still the best Madden footage I've seen... but goodness, that looks ABSOLUTELY nothing like Portis. His skin color is off, it's just an entirely different face! I know they don't have every face, but c'mon, it's PORTIS!
Old 10-03-2005, 02:00 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 10

Vick wears Reeboks? News to me

-Phil Knight
Old 10-03-2005, 02:09 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 3

I just got my EGM and according to the article, one thing that hasn't been mentioned is that muscles can be adjusted and there are different shoulder pads for different positions. Hopefully changing these will fix the chunkiness like we see in the Vick pic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2005, 02:10 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 9

This is why they better have the ability to edit players like they do currently. It's so obvious the players are too wide I can't believe they won't fix that before release.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:10 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullSail
I just got my EGM and according to the article, one thing that hasn't been mentioned is that muscles can be adjusted and there are different shoulder pads for different positions. Hopefully changing these will fix the chunkiness like we see in the Vick pic.
Bingo Thank you
Old 10-03-2005, 02:16 PM   #78
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

^^Thanks Full...but what is that going to mean? We are going to have to sit there and edit all of these guys' shoulder pads so that Vick doesn't look like Culpepper and Dat Nguyen doesn't look like a 300 lb defensive tackle?

The pics have some real positives, but I just cannot get over the player models. I love the faces, but it bothers me that EA can overlook things such as Vick looking much to chubby. Or the Cowboys players pads and legs looking too bulky. All they have to do is compare their player models to real NFL pictures to get them to look right. And the fact that the game may come out like that shows little attention or care for certain details.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:20 PM   #79
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
^^Thanks Full...but what is that going to mean? We are going to have to sit there and edit all of these guys' shoulder pads so that Vick doesn't look like Culpepper and Dat Nguyen doesn't look like a 300 lb defensive tackle?

The pics have some real positives, but I just cannot get over the player models. I love the faces, but it bothers me that EA can overlook things such as Vick looking much to chubby. Or the Cowboys players pads and legs looking too bulky. All they have to do is compare their player models to real NFL pictures to get them to look right. And the fact that the game may come out like that shows little attention or care for certain details.
No it doesn't and EGM is a b.s magazine....we see good detailed player models for now....Lets wait to see the videos before making any more judgements...

EGM are liars..I don't believe anything they say anymore, they use to be a real good magazine and somewhere down the line they fell of the truth tree....

Enough of these photos of the fatboys, time to see some gameplay footage...
Old 10-03-2005, 02:24 PM   #80
MVP

I remember the player models for 2K5 2 months before release looked off but from that to release they were great.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »