Home

Madden 360 Preview!

This is a discussion on Madden 360 Preview! within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-03-2005, 09:54 PM   #49
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden 360 Preview!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dienekes
The first time I ever saw a football game I was in shock when I saw Steve McNair. The guy looks TWICE as thick in person. When you see these guys for real rather than on TV it is totally different. That is actually what I thought of when I saw the Vick pic. I saw Peter Warrick up close one time and even he seemed pretty damn big. I am 6'2 200lbs and for some reason he seemed pretty big.

The other 2 shockers for me were the SPEED (TV does not do it justice) and the fact that goalposts are kind of greenish dayglo, I always thought they were yellow on TV!
The difference is, vick does not look fat in real life.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 10-03-2005, 10:02 PM   #50
DickDalewood

OVR:

One thing I hope they do with the snow (and I STILL don't see it in that pic), is that the stadiums have the field lines and numbers plowed. They do this in real life, and both NCAA and 2K do it. It's always bugged me that madden just has the field completely covered, because it should be the other way. I can live with it of course, and I'm super excited about this game, but that would add a little more to the realism.

Just a thought...

Old 10-03-2005, 11:14 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
the pics look ok i guess however if you click on the atlanta vs tampa bay check out michael vick's cleats. They are reeboks and he has his own shoe with nike. This will not determine me getting the game or whatever but it was just something i noticed.
It is called product placement. Reebok probably has a agreement with EA for advertising its products or its brand. We will probably see similar stuff like coke or pepsi but probably not both. This just means extra income for EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2005, 11:18 PM   #52
Give Your Hand In Death

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasmike
It is called product placement. Reebok probably has a agreement with EA for advertising its products or its brand. We will probably see similar stuff like coke or pepsi but probably not both. This just means extra income for EA.
Yea EA does have an agreement with reebok. Those cleats will probably change before tha final version tho.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 10-03-2005, 11:27 PM   #53
Pro

Dienekes's Arena

OVR: 7

The college game has Nike in it. Maybe it is part of the NFL deal, doesn't the NFL endorse reebok (jerseys).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »