Home

How do you run your franchise mode?

This is a discussion on How do you run your franchise mode? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-03-2005, 06:17 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
How do you run your franchise mode?

I know some people who pretty much go crazy with trades in Madden, stack their team up, and find enjoyment out of that, and no people the complete opposite.

I usually stick pretty close to what the actual team looks like, make a few minor trades here or there.

But this year since the Titans really suck (the only team I really play with in Madden) I've been trying to add some good players, but no one in the 90's or anything like that.

I've been contemplating a Billy Volek and a draft pick for Charles Rogers deal since my only consistent WR is Drew Bennett and the rest either being just average or all roookies.

I was wondering how some of the people here run there 'chise.
“Nobody in the history of the game tried what I just tried. We’re talking about on the biggest stage, in New York, playing out of position and asked to hit fourth for the New York Yankees. I mean, that’s never been done.” - Sheffield on Sheffield
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2005, 08:26 PM   #2
Rookie

Nukester's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: How do you run your franchise mode?

I rarely do a trade unless its because I need to fill a void due to an injury, but most of the time take from the FA scrap heap. Its more realistic. Look at the Jets this season. Its not like baseball where there are a ton of trades (at least during the season). Sometimes Ill trade for/away draft picks, but thats a rarity

Last edited by Nukester; 10-03-2005 at 08:28 PM.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:38 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: How do you run your franchise mode?

Made one trade, and I'm close to teh end of my third year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »