Home

The New Madden Screenshots.....

This is a discussion on The New Madden Screenshots..... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 11:23 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Exclamation The New Madden Screenshots.....

are the most pathetic images of a football game, that is suppose to display the power of the XBOX 360!!! This is an embarassing display of a revolutionary football game made for the new gen Xbox 360!! What the Heck? And I gave them the benefit of the doubt!? Whoever thinks these screenshots are great, are obviously brainwashed or in denial! Can't you people see the same chubby, hunchback, cartoonish look that Madden 2005 displayed?? The players look exactly the way they run in madden 2005 and the years before that.. No wonder the producers said "the graphics are not that great but wait till you see it in motion"!! LOL!! The motion will probably be same as madden 2005 too... It looks like the same game except with more detail in the graphic department, with the same engine.. This is really disturbing... Same cartoonish feeling as usual.. This EA Graphic team Tiburon needs to be fired quickly as this is very unexcusable.. Hate to say it Football Fans but it looks like EA has ruined football gaming for all us... Really hope now 2K sports comes up with a football game real soon...

Last edited by elmore; 10-03-2005 at 11:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2005, 11:36 PM   #2
Pro

CptObvious's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: The New Madden Screenshots.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmore
are the most pathetic images of a football game, that is suppose to display the power of the XBOX 360!!! This is an embarassing display of a revolutionary football game made for the new gen Xbox 360!! What the Heck? And I gave them the benefit of the doubt!? Whoever thinks these screenshots are great, are obviously brainwashed or in denial! Can't you people see the same chubby, hunchback, cartoonish look that Madden 2005 displayed?? The players look exactly the way they run in madden 2005 and the years before that.. No wonder the producers said "the graphics are not that great but wait till you see it in motion"!! LOL!! The motion will probably be same as madden 2005 too... It looks like the same game except with more detail in the graphic department, with the same engine.. This is really disturbing... Same cartoonish feeling as usual.. This EA Graphic team Tiburon needs to be fired quickly as this is very unexcusable.. Hate to say it Football Fans but it looks like EA has ruined football gaming for all us... Really hope now 2K sports comes up with a football game real soon...

Locked in 3...2....1
Old 10-03-2005, 11:39 PM   #3
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Alot of people are enjoying the screen shots so they didnt ruin it for everybody.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 10-03-2005, 11:53 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I don't see a problem with them. They look better than some of the other games on the 360, so far I'm pleased with them.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:55 PM   #5
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

+1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2005, 12:03 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCHelix
I don't see a problem with them. They look better than some of the other games on the 360, so far I'm pleased with them.
What do you mean better than other games???!! There is no other football game for the 360!! LOL! Who are you comparing Madden with?? It goes to show how easily Madden fans are pleased, but it's understandable since EA/Tiburon don't give them anything to WOW over.....
Old 10-04-2005, 12:14 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Oh, so football is the only type of game coming out on the 360...my bad.

Apparently you don't realize that other types of games exist. By my saying what I did, I meant that it looks better than some of the other "GENERAL" games, not necessarily football.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:25 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 31

In before the lock.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »