Home

Madden 360 Gameplay footage Browns vs Pitt

This is a discussion on Madden 360 Gameplay footage Browns vs Pitt within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2005, 08:53 AM   #33

OVR: 34
Re: Madden 360 Gameplay footage Browns vs Pitt

After watching these vids several times, I am not impressed at all. After the kick return in the Bucs/Pac game the Buc's players go to the bench looking like zombies...and run in place against the kick returner. In the Cincy/Philly game, the player stances look terrible. At this time, I am tired of hearing "Tis is next-gen baby!" To me, it's a minor graphics boost. As far as actual gameplay goes (what really matters), that is yet to be determined.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:07 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCHelix
In regards to the "Field Goal!" celebration at Heinz field, I think it was the end of the "Block That Field Goal!" phrase, not an actual cheering for the Browns field goal.
It comes after the field goal is made and it has a Steelers logo on the screen. It's either out of place or very late. As far as the video goes, it doesn't show anything in terms of gameplay so the jury is still out.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:10 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 15

Player models are fricken amazing in terms of detail, but im not realy sold on the animations, it seemed like the current gen to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2005, 09:15 AM   #36
MVP

forensicd's Arena

OVR: 21

Do you all remember the first time you turned on the dreamcast, or ps2 and saw the graphics, the flow of animation? It was such a jump from ps1 and n64. Do you all feel the same way about these new titles? Remember, the xbox 360 is extremely more powerful than the xbox.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:15 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
theres even more better footage at ign http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...71/vids_1.html
These videos don't show much either. So far the gameplay looks the same as XBOX.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:04 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by forensicd
Do you all remember the first time you turned on the dreamcast, or ps2 and saw the graphics, the flow of animation? It was such a jump from ps1 and n64. Do you all feel the same way about these new titles? Remember, the xbox 360 is extremely more powerful than the xbox.
Nope, not even close and I think you hit it on the head. I remember when I first download a vid from NFL2k and I was like this cant be done and I can remember doing the same thing for Madden on the PS2 ( the only reason for me to buy the PS2). So, far it just look really blah. Its not the graphics but engine.

Both 2k and Madden/PS2 had a jump in their engines over the old football games. This is what missing so far in the Madden vids so far. If not I will wait for Madden 2007 on the XBOX with 4x the anaimations. Yeah, right.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:30 AM   #39
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by forensicd

Not at all. Now when I saw the NBA2K6 video for 360 I'm like DAMN, that's next gen. Not moved by this at all. It looks okay, but not jaw dropping. In a post above, the person says that this is just some footage that EA put together for X05, and that's fine and dandy, but with Madden being released in almost a month, don't you think it's about time EA released something that will really make people stand up and take notice?
Old 10-05-2005, 10:43 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell
After watching these vids several times, I am not impressed at all. After the kick return in the Bucs/Pac game the Buc's players go to the bench looking like zombies...and run in place against the kick returner. In the Cincy/Philly game, the player stances look terrible. At this time, I am tired of hearing "Tis is next-gen baby!" To me, it's a minor graphics boost. As far as actual gameplay goes (what really matters), that is yet to be determined.

Minor Graphics boost are you blind?This is a huge upgrade in graphics not to mention they finally made the players bigger which was Maddens downfall compared to 2K.Plus they are rushing this game out so expect Madden 07 for the 360 to be flawless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »