Home

screw the screenshots, I want the franchise mode fixed

This is a discussion on screw the screenshots, I want the franchise mode fixed within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-05-2005, 04:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
screw the screenshots, I want the franchise mode fixed

It seems like all everyone cares about is how the game looks. Don't get me wrong, I want the animations to look good, but what I am very worried about is I have not heard anything on whether the franchise simming by the cpu has been fixed. And I am also worried about punt returns, but I'm just saying, has anyone had any info on the franchise mode of the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2005, 04:19 PM   #2
Running of the Bulls

Macar91's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: screw the screenshots, I want the franchise mode fixed

Franchise will be much deeper, including the Hall of Fame. Haven't heardx about punt returns.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:20 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by psu927
It seems like all everyone cares about is how the game looks. Don't get me wrong, I want the animations to look good, but what I am very worried about is I have not heard anything on whether the franchise simming by the cpu has been fixed. And I am also worried about punt returns, but I'm just saying, has anyone had any info on the franchise mode of the game?
You know as much as we do. That type of information doesn't usually come out until a game is released.

Nobody told us this year's Madden would have a slightly messed up sim engine. We just found out by playing the game once it was released. I'm sure that'll be the case with Madden 360.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:49 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9
Red face Re: screw the screenshots, I want the franchise mode fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macar91
Haven't heardx about punt returns.
Yeah will there be punt returns???

I'm stoked for the record books and the HOF, that made me want to play Fever season after season watching my QB move up the list.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:52 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

It's hard to say if the old Madden engine problems will be fixed, because this Madden is an entirely new engine, so those problems are no longer even a issue.

Nothing is confirmed about Kick or Punt Returns. Although that one video of the Packers kick return made it seem like there was a little more room for returns, but that's just speculation on my part.

As far as Franchise is confirmed, it's gotten HUGE upgrades with stat tracking and so forth with record breaking and Hall Of Fame, so we will see what else comes with it, but it's definitely sounding like it is going to be much deeper than current gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2005, 11:55 PM   #6
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by psu927

"If you'd been wondering about it, we can confirm that Madden 06 for 360 will feature a franchise mode, one that in some ways is much deeper than its predecessor. For one thing, when simulating games, every play in every quarter in every game is fully logged. By scrolling through previous weeks' games, you can press down on the right thumbstick and get a massive amount of player, and team stats as well as detailed breakdowns of scoring summaries for any game you wish. For players who love spending time poring over stats and scouting opponents, this feature should be right up your alley."

Niiiiiice!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »