Home

Does anybody know if there will be more pics and videos for the game like last night.

This is a discussion on Does anybody know if there will be more pics and videos for the game like last night. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2005, 05:33 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Does anybody know if there will be more pics and videos for the game like last night.

Last night we got some video's and pics for Madden NFL 06 for the Xbox 360. With Xo5 still going on in Amsterdam will we got more info, video's, and pics later tonight?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2005, 06:31 PM   #2
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Does anybody know if there will be more pics and videos for the game like last night.

Yea i know what you mean, madden 06 is the olny game i'm thinking of getting that has shown jack, those videos are so short they can't reveal anything, plus all the vids have the player playing on defense

Theres a whole bunch of pgr3 and pd0 footage out there wheres the madden stuff?
Old 10-05-2005, 11:56 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Does anybody know if there will be more pics and videos for the game like last night.

I think there may be more by tommorow and if there isn't...don't expect anymore any time soon.

I think tommorow because sites like IGN, GameSpot and others played the game today and will probably be getting their write-ups and information up tommorow.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:55 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 7

Hopefully there will be more stuff. Everyone kept on saying wait till x05...but so far its been just a dribble of videos (sports-wise)...if we dont see anything in the next couple days, I guess we will have to wait a couple weeks until some site gets an exclusive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »