Home

Bought A HDTV, HELP!!!

This is a discussion on Bought A HDTV, HELP!!! within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 01:36 AM   #49
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Bought A HDTV, HELP!!!

For you guys that have HDTV's and cant get MVP running in 720p... Do you have the newer Microsoft HD cables or the old ones with the Box??

Here is why I ask... This weekend I decided to trade in my old box style Microsoft HD pack for the newer non box HD pack... And my results were that I could not play any of my 720p games anymore on my television.. I would get the blank screen and only have audio... So I took the newer cables back to the store and ot my old box style HD pack back and voilla... My 720p games run again...

I have no idea why... Maybe microsoft screwed something up, or maybe the newer cables are not compatible with the older Xbox... Or maybe I just had a defective set of cables..
Old 10-26-2005, 07:43 AM   #50
john14:6

ghm125's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805
For you guys that have HDTV's and cant get MVP running in 720p... Do you have the newer Microsoft HD cables or the old ones with the Box??

Here is why I ask... This weekend I decided to trade in my old box style Microsoft HD pack for the newer non box HD pack... And my results were that I could not play any of my 720p games anymore on my television.. I would get the blank screen and only have audio... So I took the newer cables back to the store and ot my old box style HD pack back and voilla... My 720p games run again...

I have no idea why... Maybe microsoft screwed something up, or maybe the newer cables are not compatible with the older Xbox... Or maybe I just had a defective set of cables..

I have the cables the x box ones..what is a HD pack? is it necessary?1080 i looks sweet to me,coming from a regular TV,but from what i am reading,720 is better?and if i got an HD receiver would this help.(to play 720games)...this TV is for playing xbox,and the 360 when it comes,i just wantt the best picture posssible....any info is appreciated....
Old 10-26-2005, 08:42 AM   #51
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Guys, please use the HDTV sticky in the Everything Else Forum. That forum gets more traffic and your HD questions will probably be answered much faster.

Thanks!

HDTV Questions and Answers Thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »