Home

Old 10-10-2005, 03:19 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: New MADDEN VIDEO MFERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXLT
I still think these animations look terrible, especially the running and tackling.
dude blood..stop your cryin'...EA is the only game in town..you have no choice but to buy it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2005, 03:21 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

game looks decent.

I hate the cutscenes already though.. they dont imersh you in the atmosphere at all.. the actuall gameplay cam looks amazing with the crowd in the background..... animations look alright... the initial rams hike and handoff look real, but then the running animations kick in.

we'll see though.as long as i can cut cutscences off, i think ill be ok. and give this a rental.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:28 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
game looks decent.

I hate the cutscenes already though.. they dont imersh you in the atmosphere at all.. the actuall gameplay cam looks amazing with the crowd in the background..... animations look alright... the initial rams hike and handoff look real, but then the running animations kick in.

we'll see though.as long as i can cut cutscences off, i think ill be ok. and give this a rental.
same here my dude..this is only rental quality for me. dang..does anybody remember the Nike GridIron commercial with Vick and TO? That is what I thought NEXT GEN would be like..this plays like THIS GEN but with super detail and in HD.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:35 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOKOO
same here my dude..this is only rental quality for me. dang..does anybody remember the Nike GridIron commercial with Vick and TO? That is what I thought NEXT GEN would be like..this plays like THIS GEN but with super detail and in HD.

Yeah, EA actually said Next Gen Madden would look BETTER than that commercial.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:35 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 16

this has to be one of the dumbest ways to market a new game ive ever seen, with 1 month left before release, they choose to release vids that show 1-2 plays. wth is ea thinking?

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 10-10-2005, 03:38 PM   #30
Banned

they are thinking they have the nfl license so whatcha gonna do about it..BUY OUR GAME!!...er..yea..but the visuals look good...player models are better than past maddens..

HUGE leap from Xbox to next gen...jury is still out on this one.
Is it better to go with close ups v. tv style presentation...I dunno..its up for debate.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:40 PM   #31
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVictoria
Yeah, EA actually said Next Gen Madden would look BETTER than that commercial.

no ea said it would look better than that cgi commercial, not the vick and t.o., but now it does look better than that commercial, honestly except for the field, but other than that the player models look better and hopefully they put together a VID of a real player playing the game and putting together a drive from the 20 to the endzone, thats the type of vids they should be showing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2005, 03:40 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 6

on the real..ALL EA NEED TO DO IS MAKE THE ANIMATIONS GREAT AND EVERYONE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME

Until then we will complain...

true story.......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »