Home

Old 10-10-2005, 03:43 PM   #33
All Star

OVR: 32
Re: New MADDEN VIDEO MFERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOKOO
dude blood..stop your cryin'...EA is the only game in town..you have no choice but to buy it.
No, I have the option to keep playing Madden 2006 for Xbox. However, I'd like EA/Tiburon to get their asses in gear and improve these animations, preferably beyond the point of Madden 98.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:43 PM   #34
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay8595
on the real..ALL EA NEED TO DO IS MAKE THE ANIMATIONS GREAT AND EVERYONE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME

Until then we will complain...

true story.......

thats true but then after that then someone will complain about presentation or socks being all the same hieght but honestly the they just need to implement 2ks o-line and d-line running game and animations, b/c madden plays better except for that part of the game,
Old 10-10-2005, 03:44 PM   #35
All Star

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
no ea said it would look better than that cgi commercial, not the vick and t.o., but now it does look better than that commercial, honestly except for the field, but other than that the player models look better and hopefully they put together a VID of a real player playing the game and putting together a drive from the 20 to the endzone, thats the type of vids they should be showing
Except that the CGI video had great animations. That's the key difference. And in terms of detail, I don't think it does look better than the CGI video. The player models are much better and the stadiums are outstanding, but the overall level of detail was higher in the CGI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2005, 03:45 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 8

I can't say those videos did anything to allay my concerns about the choppy transitional animations. It looks (surprise, surprise) like EA spent a lot more time working on useless fluff like X-ray injury reports and not nearly enough on the game engine.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:53 PM   #37
Rookie

Chubz's Arena

OVR: 1

I agree... the animations are still a letdown.

The game does look pretty, but when it comes to realism, poor animations simply kill it.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:00 PM   #38
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXLT
Except that the CGI video had great animations. That's the key difference. And in terms of detail, I don't think it does look better than the CGI video. The player models are much better and the stadiums are outstanding, but the overall level of detail was higher in the CGI.
yeah i agree with the animations but they did look a little weird too and they were not that good either, but the only thing i thought that really stuck out in the cgi vid, was the helmets and all the scuff marks on them, i know most people are going to go back and say next year it will be better, well if this madden flops then next year they should take out the level of detail from the stadiums and make the animations move fluidly, also the graphics are good already and right now they need to focus on the animations b/c every vid seems to have the same animations they had since the bk promo vid
Old 10-10-2005, 04:06 PM   #39
Rookie

what are you all talking about. . .nobody will ever be happy...there will always be the smallest thing for somebody to b*tch about. i mean ive heard people complain about...no women in the stands....too many african-american fans, give me a break. we all need to shut upn and complain after the game comes out...ATLEAST
Old 10-10-2005, 04:09 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
yeah i agree with the animations but they did look a little weird too and they were not that good either, but the only thing i thought that really stuck out in the cgi vid, was the helmets and all the scuff marks on them, i know most people are going to go back and say next year it will be better, well if this madden flops then next year they should take out the level of detail from the stadiums and make the animations move fluidly, also the graphics are good already and right now they need to focus on the animations b/c every vid seems to have the same animations they had since the bk promo vid
Dont expect a huge bunch of varied animations when you finally plop it into your new Xbox 360..I fear that this is as good as it's going to get.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »