Home

New MADDEN VIDEO MFERS!

This is a discussion on New MADDEN VIDEO MFERS! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2005, 04:13 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: New MADDEN VIDEO MFERS!

We are all gonna have to pray that the animations smooth out in the end. What we see here is older builds as they are always updating. This get added in everyday in development. Take Kameo they added some huge things into it from tgs up to x05. Hopefully ea will send some more vids out from a later build.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2005, 04:18 PM   #42
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOKOO
same here my dude..this is only rental quality for me. dang..does anybody remember the Nike GridIron commercial with Vick and TO? That is what I thought NEXT GEN would be like..this plays like THIS GEN but with super detail and in HD.
Well thats your fault for assuming. Also, when did EA promise that the game would like that in 2006. We have 5 years or more of next gen games and 5 yrs for the developers to become familar with and maximize the hardware.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:18 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 3

They wouldn't be constantly repeating that they have 3 times as many animations in this versions than current gen if they couldn't deliver the goods so simmer down. one new animation i noticed was in the rams video. watch the wideout on the right side as he takes the knees of the db at the end of the play. i know i haven't seen that one on the current xbox. one sound issue though in the bears vid. the fans should get excited when jones breaks through the line for the good gain. instead they get loud after the play is over. just a minor oversite i'd say.

Last edited by qdas; 10-10-2005 at 04:22 PM.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:21 PM   #44
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

the videos did look much more smoother than the previous ones. The animations still need some work but after that good job EA

The injury report looks cool but also a little over the top. They even tell you when the player's going to be back in that instance. I liked the realism with the wait and find out later on
Old 10-10-2005, 04:27 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Running still looks a bit stiff but I don't believe this is the most recent build...This is still some X05 stuff...Not confirmed though

The injury graphic was very nice
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2005, 04:27 PM   #46
All Star

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
The injury report looks cool but also a little over the top. They even tell you when the player's going to be back in that instance. I liked the realism with the wait and find out later on
I agree 100%. I wasn't happy to see that in there. I don't want to know instantly how long a guy is out for.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:29 PM   #47
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXLT
I still think these animations look terrible, especially the running and tackling.
OMG, i thought i was only one who felt that way, but ya know i didnt want people to think i was bashing the game but i agree 100% with what you said.

Man this madden looks very early 2kish and not in a good way,Even from the way they change directions in one spot.

Looks like ill gamefly this one and catch it when its 29$ or stick with the x version of 06
Old 10-10-2005, 04:38 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun
OMG, i thought i was only one who felt that way, but ya know i didnt want people to think i was bashing the game but i agree 100% with what you said.

Man this madden looks very early 2kish and not in a good way,Even from the way they change directions in one spot.

Looks like ill gamefly this one and catch it when its 29$ or stick with the x version of 06
Yea..you also noticed how they dont plant and turn..they just run..and without changing stride or anything..they just turn on a dime...very unrealistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »