Home

Exclusive Next Gen Madden video 10/11/05

This is a discussion on Exclusive Next Gen Madden video 10/11/05 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2005, 07:57 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Exclusive Next Gen Madden video 10/11/05

Yeah. "Mind On The Road"(?) by Rev. Run.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:23 PM   #58
All Star

OVR: 21

I was impressed.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:34 PM   #59
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

I think a lot of people are mistaking a low quality choppy video for poor graphics and animations. This is a bad recording, so try to look beyond that.

I liked the punt return juke, the Lynch missed tackle was cool, and I really like the new animations to beat the man press. There are some real positives in this video, the first that have really stood out.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:58 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 3

i think this video is comprised of clips from both older and newer builds. If you look closely some of the detail on the exact same teams change. I noticed in one clip an eagle player had plain white sneakers in the very next clip there was another eagle and he had well detailed black cleats on. Also, some of the clips look amazing the one of the Lion player taking down Favre or Griese spiking the ball into the ground, however, the Dillon clip reminded me of current gen. If the final game looks like that Lions/Packers snipet I will wet myself.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:02 PM   #61
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I think a lot of people are mistaking a low quality choppy video for poor graphics and animations. This is a bad recording, so try to look beyond that.

I liked the punt return juke, the Lynch missed tackle was cool, and I really like the new animations to beat the man press. There are some real positives in this video, the first that have really stood out.

Co-sign. Finally, they show off how players with the ball can move and juke and so on. That was very encouraging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2005, 09:07 PM   #62
Banned

OVR: 8

The graphics from the Denver/Oakland vid where the best. Everything else thereafter is sub par. To me, it looks like a larger version of current Madden 06.

EA needs to do something, cause it is not looking good so far. Are you telling me they have to go to meshing together replays of the game to come up with a presentable showing of the game. And graphically, a bad showing. 4,000 animations? How come we are mostly seeing current gen animations?
Old 10-11-2005, 09:07 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 3

[quote=Programmed2Kill]Co-sign. Finally, they show off how players with the ball can move and juke and so on. That was very encouragin

I do not know how encouraging is that.. Because in the current Madden is very hard to pull off moves. I want to pull off move like in 2k then I will be impressed. I do not want to be pressing the spin or stiff arm buttons and nothing happens like in the current Madden. It is BS.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:11 PM   #64
MVP

OVR: 14

These were replay vids, not gameplay. Nice, but then these types of Madden vids are always nice. It looks like this video was meant for a tv commercial broadcast--not for us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »