Home

Same ole scrioted animations...

This is a discussion on Same ole scrioted animations... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 01:45 PM   #97
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Same ole scrioted animations...

Co-Sign...
Quote:
Originally Posted by totophilly
I really cant pass solid judgement until i get the game in my hands and get taken in by everything... but so far its pretty much what id expect from EA and next gen madden.. alot of flash but a lot to be desired tooo... u know they like holding back stuff so they can sell the next years game... i mean how hard would it be for this year for them to incorporated towels on the wrs and dbs... but in 07 when they implement it we will be in ahh an ohhh at it when its prehistoric on what they should have already been implementing.. how many million dollar football players u know after an injury get up and walk off the field by themselves... 4000 new animations built from the ground up u think they would have animated some personal trainers...ohh well im sure it will be added later .. prehistorically u know
Old 10-17-2005, 01:46 PM   #98
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboo
You do realize this isn't our job, right? OS doesn't pay us to mod the forums. We do this on our own free time while working regular 8+ hour jobs during the week.
That's fine, and appreciated. Still doesn't explain his comments though. Or is bitching banned? If it is, then let people know and it'll stop for sure
Old 10-17-2005, 01:47 PM   #99
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
And aholbert32 would be out of a job. Am I reading this correctly aholbert32? You’re an administrator here? And you make statements like “STOP BITCHING AND DONT BUY THE GAME”? Yeeps. This is a discussion forum. People discuss. If people want to bitch about EA or Madden or 2K and their games, that’s their prerogative.

Well, aholbert was speaking his opinion on the matter and not really policing so to speak. He can easily lock evry negative thread and can every person who he feels is bitching about the game if he wanted.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:53 PM   #100
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
And aholbert32 would be out of a job. Am I reading this correctly aholbert32? You’re an administrator here? And you make statements like “STOP BITCHING AND DONT BUY THE GAME”? Yeeps. This is a discussion forum. People discuss. If people want to bitch about EA or Madden or 2K and their games, that’s their prerogative.

LOL! Oh no! I would lose my job! How would I pay my mortgage and my car note if it wasnt for the great salary I receive here at OS.

I never said stop discussing. I said stop bitching about the same things. I could understand if we had a new video or pics to discuss but this is a discussion about pics from a week ago that have already been disected to death.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:58 PM   #101
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Uh huh!! What he said...if I buy the game, I will complain about anything I want. Those that dont like dont have to respond to it...I'm sick of those complaing about complaing but the truth is they like to debate otherwise they wouldnt comment on the issues. Dude say EA isnt on the board but I cant tell because theres always someone defending them like someone just insulted their mother.
True and there is always someone who will argue that EA is the devil but thats not the point. There are some people on this board who blindly hate or love Madden/EA. I have no problem if someone makes a statement hating or defending Madden. I have a problem when it becomes or gets close to becoming trolling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2005, 01:59 PM   #102
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphik
Well, aholbert was speaking his opinion on the matter and not really policing so to speak. He can easily lock evry negative thread and can every person who he feels is bitching about the game if he wanted.
So bitching about EA or Madden or 2K and their games is cause for locking threads and canning people. Weird. I never knew that. I figured if you kept the nasty comments directed towards the games and gamemakers, what would it matter if you're not attacking other people. I'm going to be very... careful... while... typing... from now on...

[Disclaimer: None of the above was directed at any game, or any game manufacturer, or anyone in particular.]
Old 10-17-2005, 02:00 PM   #103
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I have a problem when it becomes or gets close to becoming trolling.
I can dig that.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:21 PM   #104
Rookie

DirtySouf's Arena

OVR: 4

It seems that the ppl crying are the ones that should just skip over these types of threads and stop posting how they are tired of seeing the "complaining" threads.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »