Home

Same ole scrioted animations...

This is a discussion on Same ole scrioted animations... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 03:12 PM   #121
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Same ole scrioted animations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJenkins
Exclusive Next Gen Madden video 10/11/05
New MADDEN VIDEO MFERS!
Guys be honest and answer this question....
Breathe...............
Nice Read about PS3..Madden should look into some...
Same ole scrioted animations...

There you go. 6 threads created by you that discuss animation, including this one. I never said you alone created all 15. If you want I'll go pull up every single animation thread this month to show you what I'm talking about.
It's HILARIOUS that he quoted the typo and everything.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:12 PM   #122
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay8595
skip over it then man....when people respond to my posts I will respond back..thats all.
Hey. Don't post it, man. I shouldn't have to filter through all the garbage to read quality posts either.

Old 10-17-2005, 03:42 PM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
October 10: I always wondered..........

October 11
Guys be honest and answer this question....

October 13: 2 years in the making of Next Gen...

October 16: Same ole scrioted animations...

Thats 4 in the last week you started. And that is after you complain about animations in almost every other thread that you didn't start.

Plus 39 threads where you complain about the animations

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...earchid=135443

OUCH...Deejay got Owned on this one...Nothing like cold hard facts to shut a debate down.

On a lesser note..There is nothing wrong with complaining…I think companies like EA need consumers to voice their opinions and concerns about the products we support..But there is a fine line where our complaints just come off as blind whining and complaining.

I know tfor a fact that EA personnell man the internet and peep out various gaming forums…Some may even check this forum out..who knows…But I would say this if I was the casual EA employee I would have a hard time taking a large oportion of the posters here serious because the complaints are so inflammatory and at times unjustified that it stabs at the overall forum credibility.

Let me go a step further..Its clear that there is a very strong “I hate EA movement” in this community and many others…This movement is perdominately led by the people who are upset that they do not have a NFL football option…hell..I hate not having an option…But these EA haters who have lost their game of choice are interesting in that they have never really liked EA…even when there was an option…they never intended to play Madden and now their hate is driven on some notion that EA wronged them and its all EA’s fault..So these same people who were not intending on buying or playing the game are the very 1st people to complain about graphics, gameplay, animations, videos etc. Granted maybe some of those things will be complaint worthy when the game drops..Who knows?...But what is extremely ignorant and more so disrespectful to the credibility of this forum and the intelligent posters who do have actual great ideas is the fact that the habitual EA ***** have hated madden for years and have not played it but yet have the audacity to add their two cents on a game that has yet to be completed. This just looks bad IMO and turns a good solid forum into a cry zone

My motto nowadays is this..I don’t write or post anything that I wouldn’t have the ballz to say right in front of Jeremy Strauser or any EA/Tiburon employee…In the past I used to be a lot like guys here and call EA idiots and dummies and all that but something I’ve learned over the years is that these people are just like you and me…they are not multi-millionaires…They want to make a great game for us and in some cases in spite of us. If you were in a room with Strauser or another EA/Tiburon employee would you call them an idiot to their face?...Would you make the same suggestions in the inappropriate manner that often is done on this forum?...Trust me..if you did you would not get the correct result from your communication. There is every right to not like something but if you truly want change there is a much more mature and constructive way to go about it as opposed to starting every thread with some negativity or saying 2k this or 2k that…2K is GONE…get over it…Move on and if you are a true cyber football fan, fanatic, supporter you simply have to be optomistic and patient that EA will do the right thing despite their past…In closing if the last 18 months are any indication of the quality of games we will get from EA in the future to include next gen…Everything will be fine.

Note to self: I reserve the right to complain when I actually have something to complain about.

Last edited by Mikejones1964; 10-17-2005 at 03:47 PM.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:12 PM   #124
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Some of you guys need to be real.....you like debating and beating the brains out of a dead horse. Its what makes your day pass along nicely. Its what gives you an identity. Friends and foes are established. Opinions clashing with one another......somebody usually gets banned. Dont lie yall, yall live for this. If not, yall would'nt go on such tirades and numerous posting binges just to prove a point. Look at that long post Mike Jones just made, does that look like somebody who wants the complaining to stop. Its easy to tell ppl to STFU than to thoroughly debate with em. Which you guys do pretty well. You need the complainers to complain. Thats how you get your shine on. Without the whining, what would you guys do? Where would your place be? Some of yall are fooling yourselfs. Yea, things can get pretty annoying. Heelfan already pointed that out, but you guys gotta admit, misery loves company. This place would look like a ghosttown if it was'nt for the naysayers.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:30 PM   #125
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphik
Some of you guys need to be real.....you like debating and beating the brains out of a dead horse. Its what makes your day pass along nicely. Its what gives you an identity. Friends and foes are established. Opinions clashing with one another......somebody usually gets banned. Dont lie yall, yall live for this. If not, yall would'nt go on such tirades and numerous posting binges just to prove a point. Look at that long post Mike Jones just made, does that look like somebody who wants the complaining to stop. Its easy to tell ppl to STFU than to thoroughly debate with em. Which you guys do pretty well. You need the complainers to complain. Thats how you get your shine on. Without the whining, what would you guys do? Where would your place be? Some of yall are fooling yourselfs. Yea, things can get pretty annoying. Heelfan already pointed that out, but you guys gotta admit, misery loves company. This place would look like a ghosttown if it was'nt for the naysayers.
^Obviously isn't even reading the posts. Debating and making opinionated comments about EA as a company are too totally different things. Bringing up the exclusive agreement in every thread is just trying to get in a dig at EA. There's no need for it.

Honestly, nobody cares if you think the development team at Tiburon is lazy. Without factual information to back up your statement, it's just taking up space. You don't like how Madden handles the punt return in the game? Now that's something to talk about.

If you absolutely hate EA and won't ever play Madden, there's no reason to post in the Madden forum. You aren't trying to change the game for the better, you're just trying to cause trouble.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2005, 04:37 PM   #126
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

I think this thread has run it's course and gone far enough off topic...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »