Home

What are you most excited about in Madden 360

This is a discussion on What are you most excited about in Madden 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2005, 01:45 PM   #1
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22
What are you most excited about in Madden 360

Ok, this thread is for all who want to discuss the next-gen Madden in a positive light. There are'nt enough of these threads in this forum so I thought I'd help yall out. I know some may question my motives but seriously, somebody needs to step up and build some type of positive vibe in this place.

PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY, DO NOT POST AND DISCUSS ANY GRIPES, FLAWS, NEGATIVE IMPRESSIONS OR WISHLIST. THIS THREAD IS INTENDED TO DISCUSS THE MERITS OF THE VIDS/SCREENSHOTS WE'VE BEEN PRESENTED AS OF NOW

With that said, I actually do have some things I'm looking foward to. For one, I'm one that loves atmoshere in a sports game. Madden seems to have nailed it with the crowd and the sideline interaction. I love the all 3D crowds. Thats something I've been looking for in a sports games for quite some time.

Another addition is the updated weather by play they will introduce this year. From the few vids, its shaping up to look nice as well. Does anyone know if it will be real time weather?

For the small graphic whore in me, I think they did a real good job with the player models. I dont care what anyone says, they definitely look next-gen.

Oh and one other thing, I'm loving the new playcalling interface. The way that you can sort plays by player. Thats hot. I'm looking foward to trying that out in the upcoming year.

Anyone else wanna add on....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2005, 01:53 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: What are you most excited about in Madden 360

Im looking forward to the sideline interactivity.I can't wait to see my teamates celebrating while im taking it to the house.

I also am looking forward to the weather change throughout the game.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:22 PM   #3
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Im looking forward to the new graphics. Madden has needed a graphic upgrade for a few years and we've got 1 hell of a upgrade.

I also cant wait to see the weather and lighting in the game. 1 thing i've noticed about these next gen games is the incredible lighting. I think the game will look incredible with all the different lighting and shadows we're going to get. I cant wait to see the giant shadows the game will create like in rea life.

I also want to see how the weather affects the game. Rain and snow look like the games will be on another level. Id also like to see if temperature plays a part in the game now. Maybe they'll have some type of heat affect on really hot days. Maybe a heat blur affect or sumthing like we've seen on gran turismo and the new project gotham.

Im also looking forward to the player specific animations. Its been noted that each team will have at least 2 or 3 players with specific animations. I want to see what they've done with that.

Sideline interaction should be great and the stadiums look incredible. I cant wait to see each stadium in the game. I'll be looking forward to going through each week in my dynasty.

Lastly Im looking forward to the sounds in the game. Player specific chatter, the NFL films sound effects, it all sounds great.

O yea and I wanna see what accessories they added to the game. They said thier are roughly 200 different accessories

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 10-17-2005, 02:24 PM   #4
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

i can't wait to see how the game plays, and the whold nfl atmosphere that ea is gonna have, for the most part i just want to play with my niners against the cowboys in the rain, snow, hot, fog, humidity and perfect weather(not all at once if thats what you think) and watch every detail i can see while playing the game

here is a question, the first two games are gonna watch every cut scene every replay and everything in between. OH YEAH im just tgonna challenge a play for the hell of it just to see how it looks. im gonna do everything possible to get the next gen experience
Old 10-17-2005, 02:32 PM   #5
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

I'm mostly excited about the next gen graphics and presentation. The game is fine imo and doesn't need fixing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2005, 02:37 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphik
PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY…
This about Madden or the Hindenburg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphik
With that said, I actually do have some things I'm looking foward to. For one, I'm one that loves atmoshere in a sports game. Madden seems to have nailed it with the crowd and the sideline interaction. I love the all 3D crowds. Thats something I've been looking for in a sports games for quite some time.

For the small graphic whore in me, I think they did a real good job with the player models. I dont care what anyone says, they definitely look next-gen.

Oh and one other thing, I'm loving the new playcalling interface. The way that you can sort plays by player. Thats hot. I'm looking foward to trying that out in the upcoming year.
All of the above. I was really impressed with the look, atmosphere-wise. Made me go: “WHY didn’t I reserve an Xbox 360 like I said I was going to?!” The players look good, standing still at least, and the play-calling screens, etc are really impressive – really artistic. I also liked the ‘radio broadcast’ announcer – thought that was a good idea and a real step towards trying something completely different.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:51 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Looking forward to the newness (Is that a word?) of it all. I really am looking forward to play the game on Thanksgiving Day. I hope they do a little something special for Thanksgiving games.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:41 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 12

crowd interaction, beatiful stadiums, and some realistic football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »