Home

ESPN license and no tv style presentation

This is a discussion on ESPN license and no tv style presentation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2005, 12:33 PM   #41
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: ESPN license and no tv style presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphik
What the hell else is there to compare it to??? Would you be happy if they compared it to Fever....or Gameday??? Hows about if they compared it to real life television?? Would that make you feel better?

Good god, I swear some of you hear the words 2K and it automatically sets off an alarm in your head.

Bottom line chaddabob.....and read this carefully.....

Some ppl want Madden(360) to have a TV style presentation with the use of the ESPN license. 2K had a tv style presentation. They also used the ESPN license to make it look like a ESPN broadcast. So since Madden now has the ESPN license, does'nt it make sense that ppl will compare what 2K did with the license to what Madden(360) will do with the license in the future? Does it make since that ppl will use 2K as a refrence to what a tv style presentation should look like?

If the answer to my questions is NO then you're as immature as I thought.

you see thats exactly what i was talking about in my other posts but you guys seem to not take into consideration that im talking about M360, I don't care how you guys compare but it always ends up the same when someone mentions 2k, i was trying to say how...nevermind you can re-read my posts earlier and see, but to answer your 2 questions, Yes it does make sense, but why don't we wait till next year to discuss b/c this topic is about how there is NO TV PRESENTATION, I am just stating this, and pay attention, EA is finally doing something diff. and most people are pissed b/c of it and here some of you are saying they never do anything different then when they do they get **** on b/c of it, i don't have to explain myself to you so read my post and see if i ever resulted into down talking someone before you label me as immature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2005, 12:33 PM   #42
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

I don't want to see any more political talk at all, there is no place for that on these boards.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:34 PM   #43
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
who cares when i joined and when i didn't i could care less, btw most people hear are gamers right? so with that said i have been reading posts and taking in what others are saying so by my oberservation thats what i came up with, now with you i don't care what you want and since you want to be an *** about it then what does most people want? since you obviously know, why don't you say what others want, i was just stating what was on my mind and came up with an oberservation,nevermind at no use trying to argue

If you were really observing the post here, I dont know how you could of came up with that conclusion. Its pretty obvious(based on this thread as well as other threads) that alot of ppl do care for those "bells and wistles".
Old 10-19-2005, 12:41 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think a good motto is to decide to complain when we have something to complaoin about..In the meantime try to enjoy what next gen will bring us...That is unless you are predisposed to not like the game anyway.

I think the game will be fine. I also think some people will not like it no matter what...Sometimes misery loves company...Heres looking forward to next gen madden and all that it has to offer that is different and new
Old 10-19-2005, 12:44 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
who cares when i joined and when i didn't i could care less, btw most people hear are gamers right? so with that said i have been reading posts and taking in what others are saying so by my oberservation thats what i came up with, now with you i don't care what you want and since you want to be an *** about it then what does most people want? since you obviously know, why don't you say what others want, i was just stating what was on my mind and came up with an oberservation,nevermind at no use trying to argue

I'm not trying to be an ***, just don't be so ignorant in your statements. I have a pretty good idea what people want on this board but i don't speak for them. I am not trying to get away from the discussion beacause it is a good one and i hate to see it get locked because of a difference in opinion.

And like has been previously said when i think next gen i do think of insane graphics, but i would like to see them add some of the most likable features in the 2k series, even madden fans and 2k bashers can agree some of 2k's features would be very much welcomed into next-gen. I believe 2k's style of presentation, especially half time highlights, and custom in-game soundtracks was ahead of it's time and should continue into the new madden. You can't tell me that it isn't the balls to sack someone and hear "keep their heads ringin'" playin' thru the pa, a song that I was able to put into the game, That to me that is next gen, along with the graphics. Great gameplay should already be in every madden first and foremost, it shouldn't be a next-gen "feature". The game should play great period.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2005, 12:46 PM   #46
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphik
If you were really observing the post here, I dont know how you could of came up with that conclusion. Its pretty obvious(based on this thread as well as other threads) that alot of ppl do care for those "bells and wistles".
but you guys care about it next year when they are gonna implement it, some of you misunderstood what i was trying to say, yeah i know i said that not many care, well this next-gen madden everyone knows what they are doing with the presentation and people are getting all worked up over it, WHY? next year is next year and we shouldn't be talking about next year b/c it seems that MOST already know that there is no presentation, well PROVE IT, i mean did they get a early copy of it, **** let me know how it plays then?, im stating about this year, they are trying something diff. and ppl still complain, well here, why don't most of you go work for ea then, bitch in front of them and tell them what you want, b/c you guys are making assumptions about a game thats not even out yet.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:48 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay8595
BOOKOO man this thread going to get locked....You can't mention "Bush sucking"...or political debates in here...thought you knew....lol
My baddage doo..

Bookoo has spoken.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:53 PM   #48
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by twflawless
I'm not trying to be an ***, just don't be so ignorant in your statements. I have a pretty good idea what people want on this board but i don't speak for them. I am not trying to get away from the discussion beacause it is a good one and i hate to see it get locked because of a difference in opinion.

And like has been previously said when i think next gen i do think of insane graphics, but i would like to see them add some of the most likable features in the 2k series, even madden fans and 2k bashers can agree some of 2k's features would be very much welcomed into next-gen. I believe 2k's style of presentation, especially half time highlights, and custom in-game soundtracks was ahead of it's time and should continue into the new madden. You can't tell me that it isn't the balls to sack someone and hear "keep their heads ringin'" playin' thru the pa, a song that I was able to put into the game, That to me that is next gen, along with the graphics. Great gameplay should already be in every madden first and foremost, it shouldn't be a next-gen "feature". The game should play great period.
i know i might of sounded arrogant but the truth is EA is gonna do something diff. or try to anyway and ppl complain about it, well i know i would like to have presentation as well but madden has never really been that strong on that part of the game, and i know that i don't expect that much from them and most people are, WHY? idk but i know next year the espn license will kick in and then if it doesn't meet our standards then yes feel free to complain about it b/c i will be there with you, my point is no one has the game yet, and EA took out presentation but that is really not what makes a game IMO, they really never focused on it in the past so why expect it now, thats everyone's problem (myself included) we all expect so much, I just recently was thinkin i shouldn't get so worked up and expect so much b/c i will just get let down in the end.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »