Home

Some hd vids of madden on teamxbox

This is a discussion on Some hd vids of madden on teamxbox within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2005, 02:46 AM   #9
Rookie

Deltron's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Some hd vids of madden on teamxbox

The faces looked amazing.

Didn't care for the catch animation by L.J. -- looked a bit like he was doing a leap frog.

Also, the player models still seem a bit action figure like with the huge arms and legs. L.J. Smith's set of leg pads looked way too big imo.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:08 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun
Im not a madden ***** its just this game doesnt look all that impressive, not to mention that some of the features have been axed and the game moves like nfl2k4
Dude..stop trolling...We know you don't like the game...you are not buying it..blah..blah..blah...Now go be miserable somewhere else while people who actually can be honest give the game its visual props...I'm sure you are a 2k fanboy...So as stated no need to troll..Just move on..You made your point...We already know that you will never like the game no matter what.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:16 AM   #11
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikejones1964
Dude..stop trolling...We know you don't like the game...you are not buying it..blah..blah..blah...Now go be miserable somewhere else while people who actually can be honest give the game its visual props...I'm sure you are a 2k fanboy...So as stated no need to troll..Just move on..You made your point...We already know that you will never like the game no matter what.
Um Mike jones? It not called trolling its just sharing my opinion dont blame me because you already spent 600+$ on a 360 so you have to force yourself to love this game

Trolling? WTF? hahahahah NEVER LIKE THE GAME? Oh boy i dont troll im not 14 my man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2005, 03:23 AM   #12
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

still waiting for actual gameplay footage without all those fancy angles.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:24 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun
Um Mike jones? It not called trolling its just sharing my opinion dont blame me because you already spent 600+$ on a 360 so you have to force yourself to love this game

Trolling? WTF? hahahahah NEVER LIKE THE GAME? Oh boy i dont troll im not 14 my man
Force?...Thats funny...Like I said your a troll...now all your gonna do is lock on to this discusson to continually indicate how bad the game is..If you don't like it and have no interest in it...what are you posting for?..OK...we know how you feel and you shared your opinion...Now we shouldn't hear another peep from you unless you actually play the game or plan to be on the 360.

The game will be hot and you'll be miserable staring at 2k wishing they were still in the game...get over it and move on...Your dumb posts are the equivalent to me going to any other forum that I have no interest in and talking about haw much I don't like something and criticizing a product that doesn't interest me..get a life man cause this one is too short. The bottom line is the game LOOKS very good and people like you simply despise the fact that the game is LOOKING good. Move on.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:15 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

It keeps looking better and better. I still can't wait to hear what it SOUNDS like on my surround sound setup.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:47 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:

Thanks MikeJones. When are these people going to learn that there will be no ESPN anytime soon. I liked ESPN too but the game is out of production, so just wait until the new Madden is released and play a few games before you say the game sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2005, 10:57 AM   #16
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
MikeJones, I've been looking through this forum and everytime I see you post, you're calling someone a troll because they point out a detail they'd like to see, or something they're wary about in the game. You always call them a troll. How come everyone that's worried about the game, putting their opinion out for an intelligent conversation about whether or not they should throw down the money for an X360 plus this game, but you always interrupt it and call them a troll. We get it, you think that this game is going to be the best game ever. But not everyone thinks that. EA hasn't been the best deliverer of games recently, putting in broken features (Draft Class 2005, I think that's the year) and not really listening to the fan base all that much.

All I'm saying is that not every person that comes on here and talks about the game in a negative light is "a 2k fanboy".

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »