Home

Why is eveybody slammingMadden 360 ?

This is a discussion on Why is eveybody slammingMadden 360 ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2005, 07:46 PM   #57
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:
Re: Why is eveybody slammingMadden 360 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
I asked him already, but he doesn't seem all that interested in providing it.
I'm trying to find, moron. I believe it was a video interview, so it's a little tougher to find. You just love making assumptions without no basis, don't you?

Old 10-22-2005, 07:47 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikejones1964
Now..I assume your not getting the game...so whats your point in continually critiquing and criticizing a product you are not interested in?
I’m providing my expert analysis, pro and con. Please, if my opinion isn’t something you agree with, by all means offer a counter-argument. But if my opinion isn’t something you care to hear – well, I don’t have an answer for you for that.
Old 10-22-2005, 07:47 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
I respect your opinion but that's crap.

NFL2K3 is so much better than Madden 06 is some aspects of the game it's laughable. Double team blocks, RB moves, bump n run coverage, route based passing, realistic player interaction. These are crucial parts of the game of football and judging from the vids, Madden has STILL yet to incorporate these aspects in there game.

When Madden gets things down, at least my criticism of the game will decrease significantly. It's the exact same thing when you had people in the 2K and Live forum demanding they improve there gameplay because of what ID did.
I think its a pretty simple equation..If you are still saying that any 2k game is better than Madden at this point its clear that you are a diehard 2k guy...and thats all fine and dandy because the crux of this whole issue is this:

1. Diehard 2k guys never have and never will appreciate or enjoy Madden...Now multiply that feeling times 100 since 2k is dead. Thuis far its pointless for these people to even participate in a true Madden discussion thread because they are incapable of facing the reality of the one game they love being gone while appreciating what they percieve as the enemy.

2. Diehard Madden guys are gonna be hot and cold with Madden...For example IMO Madden 2005 was garbage and I think alot of Madden fans and non-Madden fans will agree....But Madden 2006 IMO is the best football sim made to date.

The most laughable thing is the comments about past games other than Madden and glorifying them as if they were the holy grail of football...When that couldn't be further from the truth.
Old 10-22-2005, 07:50 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJenkins
I'm trying to find, moron. I believe it was a video interview, so it's a little tougher to find. You just love making assumptions without no basis, don't you?
You mean Moron as in 'More on the ball than most'? If so, I appreciate that
Old 10-22-2005, 07:51 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
I’m providing my expert analysis, pro and con. Please, if my opinion isn’t something you agree with, by all means offer a counter-argument. But if my opinion isn’t something you care to hear – well, I don’t have an answer for you for that.
So basically in a nutshell..your trolling?..Ok... I get it...Nuff said..So by all means go right ahead and speak the obvious predetermined, calculated comments on a product you have no interest in other than jumping on the "I hate EA" bandwaggon and being miserable because your game of choice is gone...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2005, 07:52 PM   #62
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

Quote:
Expert? Provide your credentials.

Old 10-22-2005, 07:53 PM   #63
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

Quote:
You mean Moron as in 'More on the ball than most'? If so, I appreciate that
no, moron as in idiot or incapable of simple of thought.

Old 10-22-2005, 07:53 PM   #64
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJenkins
How am I attacking him? Everybody is complaining the Madden doesn't look next-gen. I simply stated that Madden doesn't look any less next-gen than any other games that have been displayed.
And what games are you referring to? Most games I've seen that are going to be on the 360 look very good.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »