Home

Anyone still playin madden?

This is a discussion on Anyone still playin madden? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-26-2005, 03:31 PM   #9
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: Anyone still playin madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Hah! That's funny. He ended up on the Jets on my franchise, too. Leinart was in Miami, and I had Steve Smith on my Bills. We had that whole damn USC team all playing in the same division!
Try my Denver Bronco's 'chise...entering the fourth year my offense:

QB- A. Brooks, J. Ayoob.
RB- Bush, LenDale White, BJ Sams
WR- Jarrett, Calvin Johnson, Jennings, S. Smith.

That'd be four of USC's starters on my team
Old 10-26-2005, 03:35 PM   #10
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Hah! That's funny. He ended up on the Jets on my franchise, too. Leinart was in Miami, and I had Steve Smith on my Bills. We had that whole damn USC team all playing in the same division!
well you never no whats gonna happen next years draft, its gonna be exciting to see were the top college players are going. But I don't see how you guys could play through a whole couple years through a franchise Knowing that you won't be able to transfer your saves over. I mean all the hard work and you won't be able to use that same team you built in M360, i think thats why I don't play franchise to much, Anyone notice when playing the computer its seems harder at times then playing against someone you know b/c it just seems you have to play two different ways in order to win. IMO thats what i came up with after playing people and then the computer.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:21 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

[quote=cheddabob7502]well you never no whats gonna happen next years draft, its gonna be exciting to see were the top college players are going. But I don't see how you guys could play through a whole couple years through a franchise Knowing that you won't be able to transfer your saves over. I mean all the hard work and you won't be able to use that same team you built in M360, i think thats why I don't play franchise to much, Anyone notice when playing the computer its seems harder at times then playing against someone you know b/c it just seems you have to play two different ways in order to win. IMO thats what i came up with after playing people and then the computer.

I agree, I find the CPU is harder than palying an actual person.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2005, 07:58 PM   #12
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

I am still playing on a daily basis.... Unfortunately that's what I will be playing till Madden 07....I can't afford a 360 or a ps3 so I will wait till ps3 comes out and then weigh the 2 consoles....It will be interesting to see madden 07 on both consoles. This will be the 2nd installment on the 360 where as the 1st on the ps3.... Anyways I'm still enjoying Madden. I traded leftwich to the panthers and now have David Garrard as my starting QB for the Jags. The rest of the roster is the same. I am 3-1 so far as I just started the new season...It's a fun game...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »