Home

New IGN article-10/26

This is a discussion on New IGN article-10/26 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 10:23 AM   #89
Banned

OVR: 8
Talking Re: New IGN article-10/26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
LOL you know nothing if you think I'm a madden fan. I'm just trying to formulate a balanced view of the situation rather than taking sides like a little kid and denigrating a company because they took my ball away.

Very true LB. I think we share the same interest.

Oh and by the way, correction, each article written offers very little about gameplay.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:24 AM   #90
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: New IGN article-10/26

Doesn't both me at all. I never use the defensive adjustment calls where I can make a guy blitz or drop back in coverage. If I have Demarcus Ware going on a biltz in the 3-4 and the TE lines up to his side, I just audible and flip the play so my LOLB (Scott Fujita) blitzes instead, and Ware gets the coverage assignment. If I want my safeties to blitz, I just call those plays where they blitz or manually control them and blitz

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Old 10-27-2005, 10:29 AM   #91
Banned

OVR: 26

This is why I'm not purchasing a X360 or a PS3, until I'm ready or should I say the software companies are ready. You can say they didn't take anything out because it was never in and if you truly beleive that Bull ish then you get what you deserve.

Now I want all my "NEXT GENNYPIGS" to help me decide which system to purchase holiday season 2006.

God bless and good night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2005, 10:35 AM   #92
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
This is why I'm not purchasing a X360 or a PS3, until I'm ready or should I say the software companies are ready. You can say they didn't take anything out because it was never in and if you truly beleive that Bull ish then you get what you deserve.

Now I want all my "NEXT GENNYPIGS" to help me decide which system to purchase holiday season 2006.

Ill be getting a PS3 too, to supplement my 360.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Old 10-27-2005, 10:36 AM   #93
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker

I too had been planning to wait until next year, and then decide which next-gen console to buy.

Between the Madden stuff and the absolutely incredible PGR3 vids that have been posted, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to stick to my guns.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:39 AM   #94
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14

You see, people, this is why you make me sick. First you bitch and bitch your asses off that all Madden does is recycle the gameplay, and add new feautres. So they take out some of the features, which you wanted to happen, and focus on the gameplay, well look, they did, they focus on the gameplay, get rid of Madden and Michaels boring us to death. They are all about gameplay, and you continue to bitch, about features, sometimes y'all are worse than women!

Anyways, had to rant, I am actually excited for this game, I am picking this game up, along with NBA 2k6 and NHL 2k6, and will enjoy it, I am so pumped for this game, this will be the best football game ever, hands down. Yup, better than NFL 2k5!
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10
Old 10-27-2005, 10:41 AM   #95
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

I hate the challenge system and I wish there were currently a way to shut it off on the current generation version of Madden. All it does is make me want to throw my controller when a ref completely botches a call (they aren't even close half the time) and I have to make the game fix it via challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2005, 10:43 AM   #96
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

Addendum: I'm picking this game up just to spite all of you people who can't stop complaining. Oh, it's $60 you say? Well I wipe myself with that much money. Jerks.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »