Home

New IGN article-10/26

This is a discussion on New IGN article-10/26 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 10:50 AM   #97
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: New IGN article-10/26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyLomb
Addendum: I'm picking this game up just to spite all of you people who can't stop complaining. Oh, it's $60 you say? Well I wipe myself with that much money. Jerks.
haha
Old 10-27-2005, 10:55 AM   #98
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
I too had been planning to wait until next year, and then decide which next-gen console to buy.

Between the Madden stuff and the absolutely incredible PGR3 vids that have been posted, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to stick to my guns.

All I can say coog is "do you" I have no problems with anygames or publishers. My patience for this generation is equivalent to Jobe. I'm not as young and eager or have the time to play as I use too. Its not a money issue to me, I live comfortably. If you haven't learned anything about game consoles by now, then you'll never learn. Next isn't always best and remember the wait is worth your while.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:58 AM   #99
MVP

forensicd's Arena

OVR: 21

I think it is funny that so many people say "the feature isnt in the game becuase it built from the ground up, therefore it has never been in the game". Thats horse plop. How can something that 2k got right (challenges) not be in a game built 3 years later with hardware thats more powerful than we have ever seen? I could care less if the heinze bottle has a 57 on it, challenges are a huge part of the game, therefore this affects gameplay. There is nothing better in a game than seeing your receiever catch a ball in the endzone, u think it is a td, then the other team challenges and the ref calls it right. This is how football is, should be played in video games. It really isnt a feature, it should be a staple for all football games, as it is real life. You want a sim, add the neccessities.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:58 AM   #100
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
All I can say coog is "do you" I have no problems with anygames or publishers. My patience for this generation is equivalent to Jobe. I'm not as young and eager or have the time to play as I use too. Its not a money issue to me, I live comfortably. If you haven't learned anything about game consoles by now, then you'll never learn. Next isn't always best and remember the wait is worth your while.
True. I am going to wait until real next gen games come out. This isnt knock against EA but why can VC have their games come whole to next gen but EA cant. Just a question?
Old 10-27-2005, 10:58 AM   #101
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

There are so many TOS violations in this thread, it's making me sick. I'll just do everyone a favor and close this thread up. You guys are getting absolutely ridiculous!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »