Home

Keeping your Profile with the 2 contoller trick

This is a discussion on Keeping your Profile with the 2 contoller trick within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2005, 02:26 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Keeping your Profile with the 2 controller trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewBledsoe
Yep they're completely unrelated to "cone off for cpu trick", (which btw I don't claim credit for , it was pointed out by someone else to me).

Actually I find 80% sub out 90% sub in to be even more realistic , and have started using these for both me and cpu just recently.

DrewBledsoe.

Hey Drew I forgot to ask if you had to play the entire game after making changes to sliders and sub in and out, or could I just quit game and save it and changes will be there?
Old 11-01-2005, 03:02 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
Hey Drew I forgot to ask if you had to play the entire game after making changes to sliders and sub in and out, or could I just quit game and save it and changes will be there?
Well changes to your sub in out and sliders(if you make em through MY MADDEN Menu, or MY FRANCHISE Menu), will be saved. But to get the cpu to pass without cone and sub in out more realistically , you will have to do the 2nd controller thing b4 every game, and if you save a game then quit it? Don't really know never tried. I suppose if you reload, it should reload as it was , with changes, but cant guarantee it.

DrewBledsoe
Old 11-01-2005, 04:18 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Well changes to your sub in out and sliders(if you make em through MY MADDEN Menu, or MY FRANCHISE Menu), will be saved. But to get the cpu to pass without cone and sub in out more realistically , you will have to do the 2nd controller thing b4 every game, and if you save a game then quit it? Don't really know never tried. I suppose if you reload, it should reload as it was , with changes, but cant guarantee it.

DrewBledsoe

Are you saying that before playing every game ( even if profile has saved changes) that I would have to do adjustments all over again...that sucks.Thanks man.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:15 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Are you saying that before playing every game ( even if profile has saved changes) that I would have to do adjustments all over again...that sucks.Thanks man.
Think we've got each other confused. You only have to :-

1) Set controller 1 to the team you are going to use, set contoller 2 to the other team
2) Start Game
3) After coin toss grab controller 2 and go to "Settings/ Custom Game"
4) Set Auto sub out 78%..Set Auto sub in 88% and set QB Vision to OFF
5) Go to "Settings / Controller" (with same 2nd controller) and move the controller icon until its in the middle so that its set to cpu

and this only takes a matter of seconds , while a game takes best part of 2 hours (with 13 min accel clock , which gives about correct number of plays per game)- so it isnt much reallly

DrewBledsoe
Old 11-02-2005, 05:07 AM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Think we've got each other confused. You only have to :-

1) Set controller 1 to the team you are going to use, set contoller 2 to the other team
2) Start Game
3) After coin toss grab controller 2 and go to "Settings/ Custom Game"
4) Set Auto sub out 78%..Set Auto sub in 88% and set QB Vision to OFF
5) Go to "Settings / Controller" (with same 2nd controller) and move the controller icon until its in the middle so that its set to cpu

and this only takes a matter of seconds , while a game takes best part of 2 hours (with 13 min accel clock , which gives about correct number of plays per game)- so it isnt much reallly

DrewBledsoe

What I was really asking was once I input everything once can it be saved on my profile so I won't have to do it( changing settings) all season long. I know that this works as far as sliders are concerned, but as far as saving the computers settings without having to replug in my controller to change the sub settings @ etc....I just was wondering after I make the changes will they stay.........thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2005, 06:05 AM   #22
Pro

Quote:
What I was really asking was once I input everything once can it be saved on my profile so I won't have to do it( changing settings) all season long. I know that this works as far as sliders are concerned, but as far as saving the computers settings without having to replug in my controller to change the sub settings @ etc....I just was wondering after I make the changes will they stay.........thanks.
No , you have to plug the 2nd controller in every time , only YOUR own sliders and sub settings will be saved.The cpu cone and sub settings will reset to default after each game.

DrewBledsoe
Old 11-02-2005, 08:17 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
No , you have to plug the 2nd controller in every time , only YOUR own sliders and sub settings will be saved.The cpu cone and sub settings will reset to default after each game.

DrewBledsoe

That's exactly what I was hoping you weren't trying to say.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:56 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Keeping your Profile with the 2 contoller trick

well i do this with one controller i don't use madden cards or nuthing sio i don't play with the madden challenge. sometime if i have a good half i like to have the cpu play itself out.Like if i go eat dinner or turn to watch a b-ball game or whateva

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »