Home

New Madden Preview 10/31/05

This is a discussion on New Madden Preview 10/31/05 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2005, 12:16 PM   #25
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: New Madden Preview 10/31/05

There is a heaven, and for once, EA has given us what we have always wanted! Finally!
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2005, 12:46 PM   #26
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Your posts grow very tiring as does reading your typing. Real sentences please! You rant and rave about the same thing all the time! We understand you love Madden. Your standard post about hypocrites and bashing people who criticize Madden works sometimes but why did you cut and paste that crap in this thread? Everybody up until your post had almost nothing but positive or neutral views on the game and you cut and paste your crap. I can only think you're trying to pad your post count since you just joined in September.

So what's your point, If anything it seems you are the one trolling or whatever you want to call b/c i gave my 2 cents about the whole thing and i summed up on what i had to say, you don't like it so you try to argue with me. Well MR. GRAMMAR i dont care about sentences and why are trying to be an *** for? who cares how sentences are written, ITS A MESSAGE BOARD! If you want to be an *** go to class or try to school some little punk. AND NO i didn't paste or cut anything, so you are saying its ok for people to bash EA and madden but yet give praise to 2k, and no im not trying to start a war but why can't i voice my opinion? I could care less about post count and it seems its more important to you than it is to me so y don't you just delete your post and we can get on with life, again you fail at trying to troll.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:46 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 6

What has me excited about Next Gen is how well the A.I will be increased due to the new system capabilities. Man I can't wait...
Old 11-01-2005, 12:48 PM   #28
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay8595
What has me excited about Next Gen is how well the A.I will be increased due to the new system capabilities. Man I can't wait...

you see its not that bad since they took out the d-hot routes, they are actually fixing the defense and offense AI. NOV. 22
Old 11-01-2005, 12:48 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by forensicd
From what i saw of the x05 build, looked very unfinished. Choppy animations, gameplay way too slow, etc. If he is basing this preview on that, im not sure I understand where he is coming from. If it was a later build, then I am extremely psyched to play this, and glad to have preordered it. Im still on the fence about it, as i have preordered 4 games (thats alot of cash!).
There seems to be an event in Toronto which is called X05, too.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6136683.html
Old 11-01-2005, 12:56 PM   #30
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
So what's your point, If anything it seems you are the one trolling or whatever you want to call b/c i gave my 2 cents about the whole thing and i summed up on what i had to say,

so you are saying its ok for people to bash EA and madden but yet give praise to 2k, and no im not trying to start a war but why can't i voice my opinion?
Your post was way off topic. You just rant all the time. People can voice their opinion but where did your point even come from? Please answer that question. People weren't bashing Madden - that was my point and yet you came to its defense when it wasn't needed. 2K wasn't even mentioned until you brought it up.

Anybody can voice their opinion whether I agree with it or not but if you want people to take you seriously or even read your posts, it does help if you type in sentences to make it easier to read. Its not about grammar, its about letting other people read without getting a headache or blurred vision.

Lastly, to call me a punk is so juvenile. You must be 10 years old. I'm 33 just for reference. Try to keep your arguments at least mildly intelligent. My apologies to the board for getting this off track. I won't comment anymore.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:58 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 6

Chill...lets not get this thread locked...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2005, 12:59 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 11

I'm not at all disappointed with the things that won't make this version. If the gameplay and franchise AI are steller, I'll be as happy as a lark with this version.

Owner mode seemed to me to be a rather lame attempt to cater to all those that wanted a deeper franchise mode. Before Owner Mode came along, most of what I read regarding deeper franchise mode requests involved more detailed and complex contract negotiations, better trade logic, better draft logic, restricted this, unrestricted that, etc. Instead we got hot dog and parking prices.

Superstar mode was something I just couldn't understand the appeal of either.

That being said, I hope these things were stripped due to a desire to really focus on what's really important and do those few things really well. For all I know, there may have been other reasons they left some things out, but I'm happy they are nonetheless.

Like what you see and want to buy the game? Great, go get it. Don't like what you see and don't want the game? Great, don't get it. It's really as simple as that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »