Home

GameInformer: Madden Interview + New Videos

This is a discussion on GameInformer: Madden Interview + New Videos within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 05:11 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: GameInformer: Madden Interview + New Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
Oh boy, finished watching the first 3 videos and I predict this thread is going to get ugly. We should have a contest to name the little shuffle the QB's do in the pocket. I know the masses are still gonna eat this game up, but I think this game is gonna be a tough sell for $60 for hardcore gamers who already bought it for $50.

I saw improvements in the graphics,stadiums, and the playcall screen. Everything else involving gameplay looks the same or in some cases worse. Throw in the fact the game has less features then the current version it's hard for me to justify buying it. The game does look pretty though.

Exactly. But I guess I can look on the bright side--I was going to buy the 360 specifically for Madden, so I'll be saving nearly $500 bones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2005, 05:50 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 10

Ok NOW can we all b!tch about the game and how ITS THE EXACT SAME with better graphics or is this still an early build. Give me a break I am done being hopefull and optimistic this sucks BAD. Now more than ever we all see how bad we as gamers were Fu---d by the NFL deal. The ONLY thing I will give EA a break on is maybe they did not have the 360 in time to do everything they wanted. So once again a famliar theme with Madden wait till next year.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:16 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

Out of the woodwork to say:
This is now just a rental for me. Too bad, this game could/should be so much more.

Edit to add: What's with all the shoulder push tackles? Runner gets tackled and the defender ends up 5 yards away!

Last edited by BagMan; 11-05-2005 at 07:29 AM.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:26 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 32

This is a joke. How can anyone defend this game. Its the same game from last gen with better closeup graphics and last gen graphics while playing. Hey keep playing 2006 on the XBOX because it has all the features that Madden 2011 will have.
Old 11-05-2005, 08:37 AM   #29
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

OS should just change the name of this forum to the b!tch forum.....I swear this is all you people know how to do.....wtf....appreciate what you do have and are going to get....if you don't want the game then fine but the constant b!tching is just so annoying....
Old 11-05-2005, 08:42 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23
OS should just change the name of this forum to the b!tch forum.....I swear this is all you people know how to do.....wtf....appreciate what you do have and are going to get....if you don't want the game then fine but the constant b!tching is just so annoying....
So is constant praise for something that does not deserve it
Old 11-05-2005, 08:48 AM   #31
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21

whatever I will still buy this game, even if it is just a port with better graphics...

Why does everyone love to complain about madden, when 2K sports is doing the same thing with NBA2k6... This is the first of the next gen games, WTF were you expecting for them to re-invent the wheel or something...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2005, 08:51 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 15

Im sorry but i feel like bitching, and i dont see the point of bitching about how you dont like when people bitch but whatever. complaining is a intergral part of what makes message boards forums what they are deal with it or dont read the posts.

Furthermore i too am veeeeerrry dissapointed that we are getting a graphical update of the same game with LESS features. to do this makes no sense to me if they were going to "rebuild" the game from the ground up why couldnt they have added "pile on " tackling. And the ratings system is completely unchanged. it just doesnt make any sense I love this gens 06 and was expecting the world for next gen. I new i wouldnt get it, but i figured i would be getting more than the same game engine wrapped in new animations with less features, and no gang tackling still with the same Mario running issues it just sucks and i cant help but feel that if they had some compettition they would not be on this half assed half hearted BS.

Oh well only four more years till 2k10
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »