Home

I serriously like the new player models but here is a laugh.

This is a discussion on I serriously like the new player models but here is a laugh. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2005, 10:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
I serriously like the new player models but here is a laugh.

I was sitting here at my desk watching the videos all over again. I said to myself you know Tribuon did do a good job with the player models. I can't wait for this game, even though I may be hard pressed to get a 360 at launch. Thaen I started to laugh hard . I see the goaline jump and say this will be the biggest cheese of the 360 version but I can't wait to see it in motoin...lmao. C'mon Nov, 22nd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2005, 10:10 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: I serriously like the new player models but here is a laugh.

anythings better then the QB sneak, which was an automatic TD at the goal. At least this offers another option, and you can only do it at the goalline...cant anywhere else on the field. Hopefully its implemented well.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:13 PM   #3
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

You obviously didnt watch it all, if you time it wrong someone will nail you and bring you down in there air..
Old 11-07-2005, 10:15 PM   #4
Rookie

Now we got two. I for got about that one. We have to see though but it is going to be very funny to see it work every time. I hope they put something in to counter both. We all know the QB sneak was automatic almost every time. Now I know some will say it was easy to stop but all you had to do is audible to a pass play and throw over the top. We will see though. I like what I see thus far. To my surprise I am already eagerly waiting the 07 version.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:16 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
You obviously didnt watch it all, if you time it wrong someone will nail you and bring you down in there air..
Once you get it down it will be nothing but money. However, I hope this is not the case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2005, 10:35 PM   #6
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Once you get it down? You simply cant considering you cannot control your Olineman..theres no way to get away from jumping in midair with a guy right infront of you

whats happends with the line is random at times..it can break down or be amazing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »