Home

Anybody Else Jonesing For A Football Game?

This is a discussion on Anybody Else Jonesing For A Football Game? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2005, 07:11 PM   #1
MVP
 
jpup's Arena
 
OVR: 31
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: KY
Blog Entries: 10
Anybody Else Jonesing For A Football Game?

I can't wait to play Madden 2006 for XBOX 360. I don't know how good or bad it will be. I think it will be better than anything we have played before, but at this point, I don't think I even care. I haven't played a NFL football game since last season. I didn't buy Madden 2005 or 2006 for XBOX. I had ESPN 2k5 but grew tired of it and moved on to other games pretty quickly. I bought NCAA Football '06 and played it for awhile but I'm not really into NCAA football.

I have been watching all these NFL games on TV today, as with every other Sunday this year, and I really need a new NFL game. I sit and watch my Titans get killed and I wish I could try to rewrite their season in video game form. I refused to buy Madden 2006 due to the 360 version being on the horizon.

Who else is to the point where they don't care how good the game will be, they just want something and fast?
__________________
NFL: Tennessee Titans
MLB: Cincinnati Reds
jpup is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2005, 07:12 PM   #2
Banned
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 7,538
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Anybody Else Jonesing For A Football Game?

I don't think I've ever "Jonesed" for anything in my life.

You crazy kids.
The C is offline  
Old 11-06-2005, 07:17 PM   #3
MVP
 
jpup's Arena
 
OVR: 31
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: KY
Blog Entries: 10
Re: Anybody Else Jonesing For A Football Game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The C
I don't think I've ever "Jonesed" for anything in my life.

You crazy kids.
I'm 25, definitely not a kid. Lighten up. You got my point.
__________________
NFL: Tennessee Titans
MLB: Cincinnati Reds
jpup is offline  
Old 11-06-2005, 07:36 PM   #4
MVP
 
VanillaGorilla's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Jun 2003
Re: Anybody Else Jonesing For A Football Game?

I certainly am. I have been jonesing for football ever since I traded in NCAA Football 06. Madden 360 might be the very first game that enters the warm, tender innards of my Xbox 360.
VanillaGorilla is offline  
Old 11-06-2005, 07:40 PM   #5
MVP
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hampton Roads, VA (for now)
Re: Anybody Else Jonesing For A Football Game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
I certainly am. I have been jonesing for football ever since I traded in NCAA Football 06. Madden 360 might be the very first game that enters the warm, tender innards of my Xbox 360.
Eeeewww...you said tender innards....
__________________
Carolina Pride!!!
NFL: Panthers and Raiders
NBA: Hornets (Again...Yes)
NCAA FB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
NCAA BB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
Rback21 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2005, 07:49 PM   #6
DickDalewood
Guest
 
OVR:
Re: Anybody Else Jonesing For A Football Game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpup
I can't wait to play Madden 2006 for XBOX 360. I don't know how good or bad it will be. I think it will be better than anything we have played before, but at this point, I don't think I even care. I haven't played a NFL football game since last season. I didn't buy Madden 2005 or 2006 for XBOX. I had ESPN 2k5 but grew tired of it and moved on to other games pretty quickly. I bought NCAA Football '06 and played it for awhile but I'm not really into NCAA football.

I have been watching all these NFL games on TV today, as with every other Sunday this year, and I really need a new NFL game. I sit and watch my Titans get killed and I wish I could try to rewrite their season in video game form. I refused to buy Madden 2006 due to the 360 version being on the horizon.

Who else is to the point where they don't care how good the game will be, they just want something and fast?
I'm with ya man. I actually really like the gameplay of the current gen madden games, but I'm just so sick of the graphics. Give me the same great gameplay with these incredible new graphics, and I'm gonna be one happy man.
 
Old 11-06-2005, 07:53 PM   #7
MVP
 
jpup's Arena
 
OVR: 31
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: KY
Blog Entries: 10
Re: Anybody Else Jonesing For A Football Game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
I'm with ya man. I actually really like the gameplay of the current gen madden games, but I'm just so sick of the graphics. Give me the same great gameplay with these incredible new graphics, and I'm gonna be one happy man.
make another post quickly.
__________________
NFL: Tennessee Titans
MLB: Cincinnati Reds
jpup is offline  
Old 11-06-2005, 07:55 PM   #8
john14:6
 
ghm125's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Cincinnati,Ohio
Posts: 2,444
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Anybody Else Jonesing For A Football Game?

what da hell?
__________________
VIOLATION!!!!!!!!
ghm125 is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:20 PM.

Top -