Home

AQnother small review at IGN check it out

This is a discussion on AQnother small review at IGN check it out within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2005, 09:32 PM   #9
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: AQnother small review at IGN check it out

I have an HDTV ready TV I got probably four years ago. I don't use it for HDTV yet, but I'd like to for the video game...

I'm curious, do you have to have some sort of special cable/wire to get the HDTV for the 360 Madden...how does it work (or does it just depend on what kind of TV you have)? I'm unsure if I need to buy something that'll instantly upgrade Madden to HDTV picture quality.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:32 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

This is the only part that he said that I do not like:

At one time we saw a receiver jump to catch a ball, land, and stutter step to shake the defensive back. The back bit on the juke, and the receiver took off down the field. Amazing animations like that are going to draw thousands of "oh daaamn" celebrations from Madden fans all over the country.

If I can do this for myself then I will be happy. If I can not then it will be another problem that I have with Madden control of players in the game.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:44 PM   #11
Banned

dkgojackets's Arena

OVR: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
i loved that . maybe next year... better yet add something else
who cares about challenging calls? All it means is that it is programmed to make the wrong call on purpose. Im sure the NFL would love to have calls be made by computers that never error unless told to
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2005, 09:49 PM   #12
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
I have an HDTV ready TV I got probably four years ago. I don't use it for HDTV yet, but I'd like to for the video game...

I'm curious, do you have to have some sort of special cable/wire to get the HDTV for the 360 Madden...how does it work (or does it just depend on what kind of TV you have)? I'm unsure if I need to buy something that'll instantly upgrade Madden to HDTV picture quality.
You would have to get the HDTV connector cable. The premium XBOX comes with it, the Core one does not so you would have to buy it seperate. I am doing homework at the moment, but if you look at the XBOX 360 accessories page you can find the cable. This cable goes from the 360 to your HDTV. It would be similar to what is out now for the regular XBOX. Hope that helps
Old 11-08-2005, 10:22 PM   #13
MVP

Brian_OS's Arena

OVR: 14

To many fans in the stands for that to be Oakland... The Raiders SUCK! -- Other then that I like the hands on...
Old 11-08-2005, 10:29 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDuBx
sorry, i was actually trying to be an a$$. i was getting at the fact that every single review devotes at least a full paragraph to the revolutionary new play call system. so, even though we've heard about it a million times they keep hypen' er up.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:30 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_OS
To many fans in the stands for that to be Oakland... The Raiders SUCK! -- Other then that I like the hands on...
...I hope you're not a 49ers fan...
NCAA FB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
NCAA BB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2005, 10:39 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postman17
This is the only part that he said that I do not like:

At one time we saw a receiver jump to catch a ball, land, and stutter step to shake the defensive back. The back bit on the juke, and the receiver took off down the field. Amazing animations like that are going to draw thousands of "oh daaamn" celebrations from Madden fans all over the country.

If I can do this for myself then I will be happy. If I can not then it will be another problem that I have with Madden control of players in the game.

Yeah if the A.I can do it and I can't then I'm not going to be going oooooohhh damn!! I'm going to be yelling you sons of..... LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »