Home

New IGN Madden 360 Videos

This is a discussion on New IGN Madden 360 Videos within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 07:34 AM   #137
G*t'ch* G*m* *p!

Tilted Brim's Arena

OVR: 7
Thumbs up Re: New IGN Madden 360 Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearsp2007
game looks good but i just dont have the money for a 360 right now.
Never fear nofear, I to live in Wichita so you can come by and play my 360 on launch day. Oh, I forgot to mention my recent purchase of a 61" High Def televison. Should be kewl.................

Last edited by Tilted Brim; 11-12-2005 at 07:43 AM.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:07 AM   #138
MVP

VanillaGorilla's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: New IGN Madden 360 Videos

Wow, I'm surprised nobody has complained about Brian Finneran sounding like an angry black man in video #14.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:28 AM   #139
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcabone
If I do purchase a 360,I won't pick up Madden,it looks like nothing more than a port,it's nice visually but it didn't wow me like,Gear's of War did and Elder Scrolls,those are system salers to me.I saw a lot in those videos I didn't like but I'm not gonna complain,I realize it's a new system it takes time to learn what all you can do.With that being said I'm expecting Madden to be incredible when 07 releases,no more excuses EA,you'll have more than enough time and more than enough power to produce the greatest football game to date.I'm expecting multiple animation gang tackles,weekly wrapups(better than what ESPN 2K5 did),a presentation on par with a real NFL broadcast,better commentary,switching to other game to show a game winning FG/TD etc...,improved Superbowl presentation,I could go on but you get the point,I hope EA pulls through ,but can't help but to be a little skeptical.
With only 8 months of development for Madden 2007 my expectations are kind of low. EA will have to develop the game for this gen and 360 and PS3. I think we are going to get a small upgrade with more features.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:31 AM   #140
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
99% of the people in this thread that are buying a 360 at launch will buy Madden. Period.

Front all you want. You will. You know it. I know it.

We feed the machine. We will always feed the machine.

But, hey.... some of us can admit it.
I think a lot of people will be just renting madden this time around and will buy madden 2007 with more features and espn presentation.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:42 AM   #141
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by videobastard
I think a lot of people will be just renting madden this time around and will buy madden 2007 with more features and espn presentation.
Usually Im a sucker that gets sucked into buying many games. But Madden just isn't calling out to me. NBA 2K6 is calling out to me way more.

I definitely wanna play Madden, so I'll rent it. And yes if the game play kicks butt I sure will buy it. But not without playing it first.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2005, 10:12 AM   #142
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Again, I hate to come in here and... you know... crash this party and all, but I'm just not seeing it. I sure saw it in that E3 trailer, but that's been it so far. Screenshots have done this game justice; videos haven't.

I'm really not feeling football or anything when I watch these videos. Perhaps it's just more on a level that you guys will have a 360 football game to play more than anything. Because, in a lot of ways, aside from visuals and playbooks, I see myself wanting to play Madden NFL 2006 for Xbox more than for Xbox 360.
I find it amusing that the individuals who are complaining feel like they are the huge minority and being incredibly brave for coming out against Madden.
Old 11-12-2005, 11:56 AM   #143
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I find it amusing that the individuals who are complaining feel like they are the huge minority and being incredibly brave for coming out against Madden.
Show me exactly where anyone has said such a thing? You can actually tell what others are "feeling"

Brave about coming out? LMFAO!

Guess the Wiggles aren't on right now....
Old 11-12-2005, 12:23 PM   #144
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm just going to rent it and decide first hand for myself.

On another note.. why is it the same 6 posters have made it a hobby to post repeatedly why they hate this version so badly?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »