Home

Comparison shots

This is a discussion on Comparison shots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 08:43 PM   #9
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Comparison shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIm
Well these games didn't have a lot of development times. Next year the 360 developers will have a better idea how to use the hardware plus A normal cycle for developing games and no rushing.....
Well they were the ones who said that they had already surpassed those shots before the trailer was even released.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 11-15-2005, 08:50 PM   #10
Rookie

rockit's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIm
No they didn't meet the earlier video. But wait till next 07 then make the comparison shots....
Yeah right. When 07 is out, there'll be something else. Then you'll say "wait for 08 version."
Old 11-15-2005, 08:53 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

well, EA did say they would surpass it THIS year. They didn's say next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2005, 08:54 PM   #12
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
well, EA did say they would surpass it THIS year. They didn's say next year.
Not only that but they said that they had already surpassed it on the limited alpha kit that they had.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 11-15-2005, 09:02 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 8

It's not even close, the cgi stuff looks a lot better.

Taylor34
Old 11-15-2005, 10:06 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

The graphics are the only real thing madden 360 has going for it (at least from previous versions) and i think the CGI wins that battle hands down. Too bad they didnt focus on the animations from that video as well because from what i remember the whole Strahan breaking the OL block then missing the first tackle on McNabb only to get up and unload on him was pretty hot. I haven't seen anything even close to that sweet in the game so far for Madden. The CGI dominates Madden 360 hands down and its really scary that EA feels otherwise. If they hadn't release that stupid thing they most definetely wouldn't be facing such harsh criticism. Oh well..... I don't feel sorry for them one bit.

Last edited by qdas; 11-15-2005 at 10:09 PM.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:18 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by qdas
The graphics are the only real thing madden 360 has going for it (at least from previous versions) and i think the CGI wins that battle hands down. Too bad they didnt focus on the animations from that video as well because from what i remember the whole Strahan breaking the OL block then missing the first tackle on McNabb only to get up and unload on him was pretty hot. I haven't seen anything even close to that sweet in the game so far for Madden. The CGI dominates Madden 360 hands down and its really scary that EA feels otherwise. If they hadn't release that stupid thing they most definetely wouldn't be facing such harsh criticism. Oh well..... I don't feel sorry for them one bit.
Yeah i didn't see Tecmo Bowl Blocking in the CGI stuff
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2005, 10:19 PM   #16
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by qdas
You shouldnt, they are going to make tons of dough off of this title, and are the only ones with the NFL license to boot.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »