Home

Is it true that Madden 06 for the Xbox 360 won't have the challenge system in it??

This is a discussion on Is it true that Madden 06 for the Xbox 360 won't have the challenge system in it?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2005, 08:42 PM   #1
Rookie

rockit's Arena

OVR: 3
Is it true that Madden 06 for the Xbox 360 won't have the challenge system in it??

Mini-camps, dynasty and superstar mode as well?

What the hell are EA thinking???

Let me guess, next year they will have all these features and will be a reason to buy next year's version??

All that space on the Xbox 360, and yet EA doesn't even put half effort.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2005, 08:44 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Is it true that Madden 06 for the Xbox 360 won't have the challenge system in it??

franchise is there. who cares about Superstar mode and the challenge system. I mean, I'd like to have them, but I can do without for 1 year.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Old 11-15-2005, 08:48 PM   #3
Rookie

rockit's Arena

Re: Is it true that Madden 06 for the Xbox 360 won't have the challenge system in it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoMiss2000
franchise is there. who cares about Superstar mode and the challenge system. I mean, I'd like to have them, but I can do without for 1 year.
I can't believe you're accepting such things. I can kinda understand Superstar mode, but what the ****, no challenge system?? That is a big part in football, and I use it ALOT. This is what happens when you don't have any competition, laziness takes effect in full swing. And yet EA will make another million after all this is said and done. I don't understand you guys how you're accepting this.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:49 PM   #4
Rookie

rockit's Arena

There is really no excuse what-so-ever for these features to be taken out. This is the ****ing 21st century, on a ****ing Xbox 360. Wow, so much for all that power, huh?
Old 11-15-2005, 08:50 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockit
I can't believe you're accepting such things. I can kinda understand Superstar mode, but what the ****, no challenge system?? That is a big part in football, and I use it ALOT. This is what happens when you don't have any competition, laziness takes effect in full swing. And yet EA will make another million after all this is said and done. I don't understand you guys how you're accepting this.
Either accept it or wait a year. It's really no big deal to me. I don't like not being able to edit or create players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2005, 08:52 PM   #6
Rookie

rockit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
Either accept it or wait a year. It's really no big deal to me. I don't like not being able to edit or create players.
I don't really care about that either to be honest. But I am pissed that took out the challenge feature, I mean, for what reason??? So then we'll have a reason to buy next year's upgrade?? Blah.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:12 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

i can't believe people are so upset about such a meaningless omittance.

real for the sake of real
Old 11-15-2005, 11:29 PM   #8
Banned

Re: Is it true that Madden 06 for the Xbox 360 won't have the challenge system in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockit
I don't really care about that either to be honest. But I am pissed that took out the challenge feature, I mean, for what reason??? So then we'll have a reason to buy next year's upgrade?? Blah.
I don't know about you, but I won't be buying Madden next year just for the challenge feature...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »