Home

EA HAS NOT FIXED RUN/PASS GLITCH FOR 360........

This is a discussion on EA HAS NOT FIXED RUN/PASS GLITCH FOR 360........ within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 10:12 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
EA HAS NOT FIXED RUN/PASS GLITCH FOR 360........

There are posts all over other sites with people who have logged several hours already and they say it is there. I am stunned, and I bought 360 yesterday, and already opened it. This is a game killer without a fix. Playing the cpu is totally ruined if all these guys are telling the truth. I just can't believe this.............Would EB let me return it based on this flaw and the fact that I have not played it yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2005, 10:13 PM   #2
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: EA HAS NOT FIXED RUN/PASS FOR 360........

What are you referring to?????
Old 11-18-2005, 10:17 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

im lost, the run/pass?

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 11-18-2005, 10:19 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguit
What are you referring to?????
Dude, run from these forums and never come back here again. You do not understand how lucky you are and if you want to enjoy madden ever again DO NOT read anymore of this thread. I wish I never knew myself.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:21 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin
im lost, the run/pass?
DONT ASK-enjoy the ignorance. I really wish I could go back and erase my memory. If you enjoy playing the cpu, then scratch that enjoyment off the list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2005, 10:22 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

my guess is maybe the run pass ratios and their "use" at certain times could be questionable. (cpu down by 10 with 3 minutes to go, but still runs the ball?)

just a guess

add a spoiler title to the thread. this should be discussed.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:29 PM   #7
Banned

Are you guys serious that you have no knowledge of the run/pass glitch in Madden? You guys have thousands of posts-how is this possible? All I can say is you truly are fortunate. If you want to know (why?) I will explain it but I think you guys do know and are being sarcastic. By the way, Mr. Show is the greatest sketch comedy show of all time. That show is sorely missed. Real writing is non-existent on SNL anymore. If they hired Cross/Odenkirk as writers and let them curse, that would revive SNL overnight.

Last edited by Troller; 11-18-2005 at 10:31 PM.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:36 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troller
Are you guys serious that you have no knowledge of the run/pass glitch in Madden? You guys have thousands of posts-how is this possible? All I can say is you truly are fortunate. If you want to know (why?) I will explain it but I think you guys do know and are being sarcastic. By the way, Mr. Show is the greatest sketch comedy show of all time. That show is sorely missed. Real writing is non-existent on SNL anymore. If they hired Cross/Odenkirk as writers and let them curse, that would revive SNL overnight.

"______________________________________" <--- that is the space I reserved to call you a name but I didnt want to get the moderators on my butt...but hey, isnt it the thought that counts? lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »