Home

Next Level Gaming Review

This is a discussion on Next Level Gaming Review within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2005, 04:20 PM   #1
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Next Level Gaming Review

http://www.nlgaming.com/nl/asp/id_12...reviewDisp.htm

82/100

He says jerseys do not get dirty. I thought they did?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2005, 05:11 PM   #2
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Next Level Gaming Review

I think they only do in the rain and snow. I played one quarter in sunny weather and didn't notice any dirt. I played another quarter in the snow and uniforms were getting muddy/dirty.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 11-17-2005, 05:44 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

good find, very long review
Old 11-17-2005, 06:01 PM   #4
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Another excellent graphical and gameplay review for Madden. If it wasn't for some of the features being cut it sounds like this game would be receiving perfect scores

The most important thing is gameplay and graphics, and from what i'm reading Madden does both perfectly.....CANNOT WAIT!
Old 11-17-2005, 07:27 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for the link guys as always. I wrote the review.

Here's the thing about the uniform degredation. It's only in rain and snow. I played 6 games in regular weather and the uniforms NEVER got dirty.

However, when EA corrected me on the rain and snow part I removed that from the review. But just so you all know you can go an entire game and not see a single grass stain.

Still, the game looks awesome, and I like the gameplay. I especially like the playcalling. Wish game modes were ported over from the current gen, but I'll take what they gave us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2005, 07:49 PM   #6
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Mullis

Here's the thing about the uniform degredation. It's only in rain and snow. I played 6 games in regular weather and the uniforms NEVER got dirty.

However, when EA corrected me on the rain and snow part I removed that from the review. But just so you all know you can go an entire game and not see a single grass stain.

Still, the game looks awesome, and I like the gameplay. I especially like the playcalling. Wish game modes were ported over from the current gen, but I'll take what they gave us.
Great review, thanks! I can live without the Tony Bruno show as that part really sucked. I wish EA would do exactly what NFL 2k5 did, as the presentation, halftime and player injury updates were great. It would have been great to have game challenges in this year but hopefully we will see them return and also included in our Xbox Live games as well.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:54 PM   #7
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Mullis

Great review. I always enjoy all of your reviews.
Old 11-17-2005, 10:05 PM   #8
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Thanks Michael and Gagnon for clearing that up. Sucks about the grass stains though. Good review!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »