Home

EA HAS NOT FIXED RUN/PASS GLITCH FOR 360........

This is a discussion on EA HAS NOT FIXED RUN/PASS GLITCH FOR 360........ within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 11:14 PM   #25
Glory, Glory, Man United!

AtXj's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: EA HAS NOT FIXED RUN/PASS FOR 360........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troller
Why are you in here if you don't want to know about the problem? Consider yourself lucky and don't read this thread. It's obviously not for you or anyone who doesn't know about it already. Why do you think I have not specifically mentioned it? I totally wish I was in your shoes and that I didn't know. This thread is for people who stopped playing madden 2006 because of the glitch like myself. It is not fixed from all the accounts I have read of people with play time.
Im in here because at first glance to the thread title I knew what this was about and knew it would be better if this was stopped before it got started.

For someone unlike myself who has no knowledge whatsoever as to what "EA HAS NOT FIXED RUN/PASS FOR THE 360..." means, it's like walking into a trap.

Catch my drift?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2005, 11:17 PM   #26

AtXj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troller
What is your angle? I went to EB and paid 60 dollars for madden 360, thinking that they must have taken the game killing flaw out. Apparently, they did not, and I know alot of people who might make the same mistake that I did thinking it was fixed. What on Earth is wrong with that? i wish someone told me it wasn't fixed before I bought it and opened it and read the manual. Now it's probably to late.
If you were smart with your money you would of read a review or two before purchasing the game.

You knowingly went and bought the game hoping that the glitch was removed, how smart does that sound to you? You act as though your completely oblivious to the same old EA antics. I mean honestly, what did you expect from them considering their track record?

Old 11-18-2005, 11:18 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Don't you have to press a button to see the receiver assignments?
Old 11-18-2005, 11:19 PM   #28

AtXj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by semconnection
Don't you have to press a button to see the receiver assignments?
Yes, lets not get into it.

Old 11-18-2005, 11:20 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtXj
Your name says it all...

And please tell me, how are they wasting their money if they aren't aware of the glitch? The game is definately still playable if you are oblivious to it and the thread title doesn't do any justice to anyone that was unaware in the first place.
They are aware!!!!! What some might not be aware of is that it's STILL there! What is wrong with you? As soon as the game loads up and they play they will know. This thread is for those who want the truth before a purchase. It isn't for people who have no knowledge of the glitch! Thats why I am not referring directly to the problem, so I don't ruin the game for someone. Dear Lord......
Old 11-18-2005, 11:20 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Yes, lets not get into it.
Why not?

If it's in the game. It's in the game.

right?
Old 11-18-2005, 11:23 PM   #31

AtXj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by semconnection
Why not?

If it's in the game. It's in the game.

right?

That was good!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2005, 11:23 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
If you were smart with your money you would of read a review or two before purchasing the game.

You knowingly went and bought the game hoping that the glitch was removed, how smart does that sound to you? You act as though your completely oblivious to the same old EA antics. I mean honestly, what did you expect from them considering their track record?
You are joking right? What review would talk about this glitch.......Seriously, Is there something wrong with your logic patterns? This thread is mean for a specific group of people. YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO NOT BE ONE OF THEM. How else can I help you understand?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »