Home

A very disturbing Madden 360 video

This is a discussion on A very disturbing Madden 360 video within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2005, 10:36 AM   #41
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: A very disturbing Madden 360 video

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
No big deal unless it happens a lot.
Agreed. If it's a fluke, no big deal. If that happens on a regular basis, it's a BIG problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2005, 10:50 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3

Can somebody tell me why this video is so hilarious to me? I laugh every time i watch it. You got all that tension built with the NFL films music, then *poof*! Right through the guy.

BTW, bugs are a serious problem in a football game when the determine the outcom of the play. The clipping bug in 2k5 was a huge deal to me, but thankfully it was easily fixed by turning the clipping penalty off (clipping is a rare call in the nfl anyway). I doubt if there is a "clipping" (excuse the pun) slider in Madden 360 though...
Old 11-21-2005, 11:42 AM   #43
Pro

Badboy49er's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blahzie
Can somebody tell me why this video is so hilarious to me? I laugh every time i watch it. You got all that tension built with the NFL films music, then *poof*! Right through the guy.

BTW, bugs are a serious problem in a football game when the determine the outcom of the play. The clipping bug in 2k5 was a huge deal to me, but thankfully it was easily fixed by turning the clipping penalty off (clipping is a rare call in the nfl anyway). I doubt if there is a "clipping" (excuse the pun) slider in Madden 360 though...
I cant speak for you but the mere fact the thread actually calls this "disturbing" cracks me up .
Old 11-21-2005, 12:44 PM   #44
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22

What will be funnier will be when you can possibly win a game by returning a punt but your lead blocker flys right through the opponent player and you get tackled by that player. That will be hilarious.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:05 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blahzie

...The "clipping" we were referring to is the passing of polygons through each other which signifies a problem with collision detection...
NCAA FB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
NCAA BB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2005, 05:49 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 10

I don't see why people are getting excited over this new Madden. Sure it will be fun, but there will be plenty to complain about with it. Just because there is a new system, doesn't mean that all of a sudden there will be no glitches in games.
Old 11-21-2005, 05:54 PM   #47
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMDDogs
I don't see why people are getting excited over this new Madden. Sure it will be fun, but there will be plenty to complain about with it. Just because there is a new system, doesn't mean that all of a sudden there will be no glitches in games.
Yes but you would expect that the "glitches" that have been in the game for 1,2 or 3 years would have been addressed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »