Home

Custom Soundtracks

This is a discussion on Custom Soundtracks within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2005, 09:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Custom Soundtracks

will there be custom soundtracks for 360?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2005, 09:30 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Custom Soundtracks

all 360 games let you use a custom soundtrack. Now the question is will it allow you to play certain music in certain situations i don't believe so.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:55 PM   #3

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodedSoldier
all 360 games let you use a custom soundtrack. Now the question is will it allow you to play certain music in certain situations i don't believe so.
The answer is no.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:24 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 16

So - we can't use certain songs in certain situations. Oh well - I guess that's not too much of a surprise.

But - can we use songs from our custom soundtracks to at least replace the EA Trax songs in-game?
Old 11-21-2005, 11:11 AM   #5
Rookie

sleepychicken's Arena

OVR: 4

I read somewhere that the soundtracks for every game are somehow seperate from the rest of the game. So, at any time you can hit your "X" button (the jewel button in the center) on your controller, access your music and have whatever you want play during the game in place of the game's actual soundtrack. It will blend in with the sounds of the game, like it actually belongs, instead of playing over everything in the game as though you were just playing some music on your stereo while playing.

Sounds interesting, I'm curious to see how well it works. I hope EA starts putting in the customizable stadium music like the 2k games have. Hopefully if they do they'll make it a little more user friendly than the 2k interface though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2005, 02:22 PM   #6

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepychicken
I read somewhere that the soundtracks for every game are somehow seperate from the rest of the game. So, at any time you can hit your "X" button (the jewel button in the center) on your controller, access your music and have whatever you want play during the game in place of the game's actual soundtrack. It will blend in with the sounds of the game, like it actually belongs, instead of playing over everything in the game as though you were just playing some music on your stereo while playing.

Sounds interesting, I'm curious to see how well it works. I hope EA starts putting in the customizable stadium music like the 2k games have. Hopefully if they do they'll make it a little more user friendly than the 2k interface though.
The 2K series had a mini studio, if you will, to go and edit the song to your liking. That way, with a first down you could hear a blip of your song..or with a TD a clip of your favorite song. Even the intro to the stadium music could be edited. This is not available in Madden 06 for the 360. You may be able to play over the Madden music with yours, but you can not edit each pre-set sound clip as you could in the 2K5 game.
Old 11-22-2005, 03:05 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I hooked my Ipod up to my 360 through the USB port and was able to load my ipodplaylists. The songs can be enable to play as you play the actual game it was pretty sweet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »