Home

Making excuses...

This is a discussion on Making excuses... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 01:03 PM   #113
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Making excuses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rback21
THANK YOU! It's a business. Why give you everything when they can give it to you a little bit at a time? TO MAKE MONEY...string you along like a fish with bait...

While many companies display these same tactics, no other company does it better than EA IMO. Sony, MS and Apple is probably first but as far as video games goes, EA owns all when it comes to stringing the consumer along. I have never before witnessed such developmental progress sacrificed in order to boost sales with marketing tactics in any game genre or game maker. I still wonder why I never picked up on this till late and why others have yet to pick up on this.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:05 PM   #114
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphik
Well, from Obi's perspective, he's pretty much debating with the wrong crowd if you ask me. He jumps in and crucifies anyone who speaks negative about EA or Madden when he obviously is'nt on the same page as the majority of the posters here. Most of us here want a realistic representation of the sport while he does'nt care for it. So why even debate on it? With the statment he made, he lost all credibility. At least in my eyes.
I just love how you twist my words around even after I explained what "exact representation" means to me. This isn't a debate. Debates are held in good faith where statements are discussed point by point.

Old 11-28-2005, 01:12 PM   #115
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

This thread has been flushed down the toilet and should have died long ago. Locking it as it's now just personal attacks and flames left and right. Some good points were made and we'll leave it at that.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »