Home

Old 11-25-2005, 04:42 PM   #1
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
All Pro

i started my franchise with the Colts on this difficulty, and damn it's definitely a challenge. i don't believe i'll be ready for All Madden anytime soon. my first preseason game was against the Bills and they beat me 9-3. the game i just finished playing was against the Bears and they beat me 24-7. granted, both of them have pretty solid defenses so i'll have to see how i continue to do from here. i like the fact that the difficulty is hard, but it doesn't really seem cheap. anybody else playing on this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2005, 05:12 PM   #2
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: All Pro

I'm playing on All-Pro with the Chicago Bears. Currently I am 1-2. Lost to the Redskins by 2 points, beat the Lions by a TD and lost to the Bengals by a TD. All close games. Since there are no real sliders yet for the 360 I did some minor adjustments here and there though.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:30 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

Count me in as another All-Pro player. I'm about to start a Panthers franchise, but just for kicks I did an exhibition game against the Falcons and quickly found myself down 28-7 by the fourth quarter. I almost came back but still wound up losing 31-28. It's definately a challenge.
Old 11-25-2005, 06:59 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8

really, you all find it that difficult? I am playing on default all-pro as the raiders and am currently up against that patriots on the road 24-6. it seems like i am shutting down their offense.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:24 PM   #5
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

OVR: 13

Agreed, I don't know what some are complaining about as on All-Pro, this game is good out of the box!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2005, 09:17 PM   #6
goz
Rookie

OVR: 4

count me in, I all most lost my 1st game in a while. This game is actually pretty good.

Peace,
GOZ
Old 11-26-2005, 12:09 AM   #7
DickDalewood

OVR:

Hell, I started my franchise with the Bears on all-Madden and beat the Redskins in the season opener in overtime 17-14... then didn't score a single touchdown in the following three games. I had zero touchdown's and six interceptions with Orton, and I don't think I ever broke 40 yards with Jones.

Needless to say, I started my franchise over on all-Pro, and what do you know, LOST my season opener to the Skins, haha. BUT, I threw for two touchdowns (yay), and in my second game I beat the lions on a last minute touchdown and almost rushed for 100 yards.

I love the new difficulty levels (although I think it's weird how easy pro is), because all I played on old-gen Madden was all-Madden. I know there are a lot of complaints out there, but not from this guy. This game is far and away my most played purchase

Old 11-26-2005, 12:51 AM   #8
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
Hell, I started my franchise with the Bears on all-Madden and beat the Redskins in the season opener in overtime 17-14... then didn't score a single touchdown in the following three games. I had zero touchdown's and six interceptions with Orton, and I don't think I ever broke 40 yards with Jones.

Needless to say, I started my franchise over on all-Pro, and what do you know, LOST my season opener to the Skins, haha. BUT, I threw for two touchdowns (yay), and in my second game I beat the lions on a last minute touchdown and almost rushed for 100 yards.

I love the new difficulty levels (although I think it's weird how easy pro is), because all I played on old-gen Madden was all-Madden. I know there are a lot of complaints out there, but not from this guy. This game is far and away my most played purchase
Who do you use in the backfield? I couldn't get anything done with Jones for in my three game season while Benson has been dominating games two and three.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »