Home

Here are some complaints can any one dispute these.

This is a discussion on Here are some complaints can any one dispute these. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2005, 09:35 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Here are some complaints can any one dispute these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghm125
AMEN.....AMEN......Am I 100% happy?... no,but it is enjoyable to me,and its my 60 bucks..... online as well with dudes on my friends list,i dont worry about cheesers....just play the game....

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 11-27-2005, 10:14 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 7

I just wish that EA would buy VC and put them in charge for Madden 07.

Only way we'll ever get a decent game of football IMO.

Madden 360 is okay but it was NOT built from the ground up and I have zero faith in EA for next years version.I'm tired of "next year" and i'm not a conformist as so many gamers are. I wont settle for mediocre and i'm pretty sure EA wont/cant deliver.

I was excited at first for the new Madden but after some serious time with it i've come to realize I jumped the gun on my enthusiasm.

All IMO.

peace
Old 11-27-2005, 10:29 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 21

Add to the list you cannot flip plays at the play calling screen or on the field. If you do, the zones get out of whack.

If your opponent calls motion your CB playing zone will still follow the WR.

Its one thing to like the game, despite its flaws. Its another when you defend the flaws as though they are no big deal, and everyone should enjoy the game inspite of them. Its another nother thing to excuse the fact that not only is the game broken, but lacks many last gen features, no new gen features(other than graphics), and cost $10 more.

I have been playing the game and I am REALLY trying to find some good in the game. One thing i have noticed is I can control my players better using the anlog stick. The D-pad seems a bit more akward.

The passing game is sorta like NFL2K once you play the game a bit, which is what I think throws you off when you first play it. You think its gonna play like 06 Madden but 360 Madden is more route/timing based.

The running game is a bit better, but it still don't touch 2K. Plus the suction blocking ruins the game for the defense.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:43 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
My hunger has been satisfied.
You must be Ethiopian.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:24 AM   #21
DickDalewood

OVR:

I disagree with the passing cone comment. I pass just fine without using it, just gotta make sure the qbs feet are set before throwing. And if I'm on the run, using precision makes up for the lowered accuracy. Last game I was 18-23, with over 200 yds and 2 TDS with Kyle Orton...

As for the rest of the stuff on the list, yah...

No refs, no nets behind the goalposts, and no home team specific banners kind of irks me as well, but damn if this game isn't just so much fun and so good looking to boot

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2005, 02:27 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rback21
Most of this if not all of it HAS BEEN KNOWN prior to game even being released. Is this a re-hash thread?
Ok show me one preview that states all these features would be missing, i'll wait weeks if necessary.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:29 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 12

Did anyone mention they dumbed down the vision cone so there is no point in using it anymore? You can now turn it off and online vrs your opponent or them vrs you. You can use precision passing with no cone now...Ea wanted to dumb down the game for better sales, good graphics and dumb down for nice launch day sales.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:05 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenR
You must be Ethiopian.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! That ain't right!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »