Home

Will EA patch this game?

This is a discussion on Will EA patch this game? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2005, 01:27 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Will EA patch this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxAbbitt
I didn't say that they are going to send out a "fix disk" for Madden 360, I just used the previous fixed disk as an example where EA has gone back and fixed something post launch.

And when I said they may patch Madden 360, I wasn't refering to the myriad of complaints that you assumed I was. I enjoy the gameplay of Madden 360 and really do not miss many of the features. What I was refering to being possibly patched is the sim engine and the related stats. Right now, the carry ratio of the starting RB's/backup RB's is off. It could something simple such as the substitution patterns of the CPU.
While I do genuinely empathise with you...I just dont see EA patching Madden at all. They know they shook up the world by grabbing the NFL licence thus killing any other company's chance to make an NFL game as well. They are well aware everyone is looking at them, scrutenizing them.....patching the game would admit they are a bunch of screw ups....do they know they are? of course they do.......but as long as they dont admit to it..it keeps a persona of EA truly believing they have the best game, are the best company, and them having the NFL all to themselves is really best for gamers. You basically have to view EA the way youd view a politician in the public eye whos become a major screw up and its become very obvious..........I wont mention any politicians names..but im sure we could think if at least "one" that comes to mind lol
Old 11-27-2005, 03:05 AM   #10
Pro

GamingJones's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
While I do genuinely empathise with you...I just dont see EA patching Madden at all. They know they shook up the world by grabbing the NFL licence thus killing any other company's chance to make an NFL game as well. They are well aware everyone is looking at them, scrutenizing them.....patching the game would admit they are a bunch of screw ups....do they know they are? of course they do.......but as long as they dont admit to it..it keeps a persona of EA truly believing they have the best game, are the best company, and them having the NFL all to themselves is really best for gamers. You basically have to view EA the way youd view a politician in the public eye whos become a major screw up and its become very obvious..........I wont mention any politicians names..but im sure we could think if at least "one" that comes to mind lol
Hasn't EA patched PC games in the past?
Old 11-27-2005, 03:32 AM   #11
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
EA has... Tiburon has not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2005, 03:59 AM   #12
MVP

KillRoy's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
They patch PC games all the time. If you really want patches my advice is to buy PC games not console games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »