Home

Now that Madden 360 is out.......

This is a discussion on Now that Madden 360 is out....... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2005, 09:36 PM   #1
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12
Now that Madden 360 is out.......

When do you think they actually finished the game,and started working on next year's version.I don't own the game or a 360 but from what I heard they need I lot of time to get this game on the right track.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2005, 09:49 PM   #2
Pro

Tmac's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Now that Madden 360 is out.......

I just opened it this evening and so far I must say I am enjoying it. There are some quirks that I saw after one game but I enjoyed the gameplay and even if there are some things that need ironed out I think the graphics at least to me made up for it. My wife came down stairs earlier and she said looked at my plasma and said I thought the Steelers didn't play until tomorrow and I said they don't. I told here it was Madden on the 360 and all she could say was WOW.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:56 PM   #3
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Yep I got the same exact reaction from my GF for both Madden and NBA2K6.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:58 PM   #4
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac
I just opened it this evening and so far I must say I am enjoying it. There are some quirks that I saw after one game but I enjoyed the gameplay and even if there are some things that need ironed out I think the graphics at least to me made up for it. My wife came down stairs earlier and she said looked at my plasma and said I thought the Steelers didn't play until tomorrow and I said they don't. I told here it was Madden on the 360 and all she could say was WOW.
LOL when she saw a little Y over a receiver's head, she had to have been curious...
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 11-28-2005, 12:56 AM   #5
Pro

Tmac's Arena

OVR: 5

After 2 games in a dynasty with the chargers im not sure if they are that good or the game is easy.

1st game I played on Pro and beat Dallas 31-13 , the next game I bumped it up to All-Pro and won at Denver 21-7. Either game I wasnt challenged but maybe those teams arent that good on here. If I beat a real good team pretty handily I guess that I'll try All Madden which is funny because on last years Madden I was usually 9-7 on Pro. Oh well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2005, 01:07 AM   #6
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

i get weird scores too, im 4-1 with the titans, ive come back in every game, i was down 28-7 against the colts, manning was doing what manning does, bombing me deep to harrison and running up the score, then second half they didnt stop me and manning started throwing his passes to the back of his lineman, which i suspect is a failed shuffle pass or screen but the boms stopped and i ended up winning 52-45, same thing against the other teams they dominate me 1st half then i come back to wipe em out. this is on all pro.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:24 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcabone
When do you think they actually finished the game,and started working on next year's version.I don't own the game or a 360 but from what I heard they need I lot of time to get this game on the right track.
I'm not really sure if they ever finished madden 360.

Last edited by maddenps2; 11-28-2005 at 04:53 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »