Home

What are your auto-subs set at?

This is a discussion on What are your auto-subs set at? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2005, 02:54 PM   #9
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: What are your auto-subs set at?

It doesn't fix the franchise stats I've tried everything under the sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaner99
Yeah I can confirm this for Madden 06 for 360. They are under My Madden - Strategy - AutoSubs.. you change the in and out frequency for each offensive and defensive position.

Now if someone can explain how exactly these work that'd be great. Like what should it be set at if I want my starting RB to pretty much stay in the whole game without subbing. (not realistic but maybe this could fix the franchise stats?... not a game breaker for me but maybe for others) Anyway, would I lower the sub-out and the sub-in or what exactly?
Old 11-30-2005, 04:02 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Can anyone confirm for the PS2 version becuase i cannot find this at all and im not new to madden. I only see the global Auto ubs where do u guys see it for different positions.I'm in My madden >Gameplay settings> Custom Game
But the sub out/In is a gloabal thing as far as i know. So am i dumbing out or what
Old 11-30-2005, 04:04 PM   #11
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

^^buddy Im sorry for being an *** but we are talking about the 360.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2005, 04:04 PM   #12
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzmotto
Can anyone confirm for the PS2 version becuase i cannot find this at all and im not new to madden. I only see the global Auto ubs where do u guys see it for different positions.I'm in My madden >Gameplay settings> Custom Game
But the sub out/In is a gloabal thing as far as i know. So am i dumbing out or what
It's only on the 360 version.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:06 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

The computer only follow your setting if u play the game. which is sad.Even for your own eam if u switch players around n thing like that it only happens when u play the game. I know this becuace i have a franchise and i control ever team and changed players around for certain plays on offense/Defense not on the depht charts but on the substituion screen. but Some don't play but if i was to play the game i would see the changes. Now can someone tell me if i'm bugging out or direct me on ps2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »