Home

Just finished first season!!Wow!!

This is a discussion on Just finished first season!!Wow!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2005, 11:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Just finished first season!!Wow!!

In my season I just finished i got great stats.And vick did not lead the league in rushing or win the title. He was ranked around tenth also. And I really love this game because for the first time ever I was not ranked last in pass defense. I play with the default sliders on all-pro with minor adjustments to the user break block setting.(13-3) Start playoffs tonight.. Go EA!!!!!!!

Last edited by LSonU; 12-05-2005 at 01:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2005, 11:58 PM   #2
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Just finished first season!!Wow!!

This is the 360 game right?

Can you keep me informed on how the off-season is and what moves you make?
Old 12-05-2005, 12:10 AM   #3
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSonU
In my season I just finished i got great stats.And vick did not lead the league in rushing or win the title. He was ranked around tenth also. And I really love this game because for the first time ever I was not ranked last in pass defense. I play with the default sliders on all-pro with minor adjustments to the user break block setting. Go EA!!!!!!!
Huh? everything else I've seen has said the sim engine is screwed up beyond repair... post your leaderboards perhaps?
Old 12-05-2005, 04:09 AM   #4
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

I was the 3rd best pass, best run and best overall D with the Broncos and went 12-4, and with the same sliders went 3-13 with the Texans and was the worst run and 2nd worst pass. This is on current gen PC. Just saying, if you're talking about next gen, it isn't like the old gen couldn't do it, just took some slider work.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:51 AM   #5
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14

At first, I wasn't feeling this game, I didn't like it that much, but then I sat down and put some serious gametime into it. I was wow'd, this game plays a very solid game of football. You just have to get used to it, it took me like 5 hours to get a feel for everything and find the perfect sliders, in which I used ones simliar to someone's on this site. The 1st game, it was intense and went to the wire, I beat the Chargers 24-17, and in the 2nd game, I beat the Skins 23-17, and they were knocking at the door for their last 2 drives! I can't enough of this game. It is hated on and overlooked coz some bug here or there, but for once people, it plays an amazing and solid game on the field! Good job EA!

Last edited by ExtremeGamer; 12-05-2005 at 12:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2005, 12:49 PM   #6
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

With the original xbox version I have had no problem with sim stats with perhaps the exception of Vick getting 1600 rushing yards and LT with 2400 but other than that the numbers are extremely reasonable. With the 360 version I am finding the season totals to be entirely too low.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:29 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

This original post is for 360. And yes I will let you know what moves i make in the off season, and post the leaderboards.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:09 PM   #8
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

Hows the play off vibe? Is it any different of the regular games and if you manage to get to the Super Bowl is that any different from a regular game also?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »