Home

OMG,just played my first game online,this blows..

This is a discussion on OMG,just played my first game online,this blows.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2005, 03:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
OMG,just played my first game online,this blows..

I have played online alot in the past and have yet to EVER have a no lag game like what you get when you play single player.Is this even possible?Also I always have the quarterback on some plays play fake when you drop back to pass or play fake when you start to run randomly.Anybody else have this problem?I think that this game needs to be patched big time.I am really dissapointed in the xbox live 360 thing.You would think that after all this time with live and the new generation kinks would be worked out.Please tell me if I am wrong or out of line here?

Craig
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2005, 03:41 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: OMG,just played my first game online,this blows..

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenftbl
I have played online alot in the past and have yet to EVER have a no lag game like what you get when you play single player.Is this even possible?Also I always have the quarterback on some plays play fake when you drop back to pass or play fake when you start to run randomly.Anybody else have this problem?I think that this game needs to be patched big time.I am really dissapointed in the xbox live 360 thing.You would think that after all this time with live and the new generation kinks would be worked out.Please tell me if I am wrong or out of line here?

Craig
I haven't had any of those problems.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:17 AM   #3
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

Craig
Check your ping against another player before issuing or accepting an invite.

The more connectivity bars, the better. It really isn't that difficult.

And I have no clue as to what you are talking about with regards to the QB issue. It sounds like it you should take your XBox 360 "thing" and chuck it out the window.
Old 12-15-2005, 02:24 AM   #4
Rookie

My conectivity is all green,I get 4 meg download.But there is still some slowness.I have never had a game where it is just as fast and responsive as when your playing not online.As far as the play fake thing.I figured it out.

Craig
Old 12-15-2005, 10:35 AM   #5
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
My conectivity is all green,I get 4 meg download.But there is still some slowness.I have never had a game where it is just as fast and responsive as when your playing not online.As far as the play fake thing.I figured it out.

Craig
Check connectivity of the person you playing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2005, 08:55 PM   #6
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squint

And I have no clue as to what you are talking about with regards to the QB issue. It sounds like it you should take your XBox 360 "thing" and chuck it out the window.
And if u do, let me know your address so i can catch it and run away.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:21 AM   #7
Rookie

So you guys are telling me that when you play onlone that it is just as smotth as when you startup the game and play against the computer?Any game including pc games have I ever felt it that way.

Craig

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »