Home

EA needs to change this stuff

This is a discussion on EA needs to change this stuff within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2005, 12:53 PM   #33
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: EA needs to change this stuff

btw, i felt Nfl2k had the same issues... about physics... if u were running south and the tackle animation was X, you could go north... so... i think this affect both fanboys.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:00 PM   #34
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: EA needs to change this stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphik
This thread was funny. Appreciate the laughs Kev. 90% of the pics and problems you mentioned were things that were discovered already in current gen. Just shows how hard EA is working to fix these flaws. You can also do the same with their other games. It wont matter though. The ppl who really love EAs games dont even care to notice these apparent flaws. You only grow to hate them after trying out the competition and realizing the grass is greener on the other side. Until then, the core fanbase who has never played anything but EA games, it has no effect on them. I'm just convinced that EA will forever use the cheapest method of programming and development and that me or you will never change that. Only thing we can do is try to get fans to stop buying.
to be honest, i love EA.. i love madden, but i´m not blind and this Flaws bother me as much as you guys...

You can love your grilfriend, your mother or whatever, but this not mean you don´t see their flaws...

I love madden coz it give me so much happy times, but i hate when i see this type of things... and i will do, post, here, mm, mn or whatever place i can.. to do something so they can fix it.

If i wouldn´t care, i wont´send all this time on the forum... here and others...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »