Home

Madden 2006 360 arrangements

This is a discussion on Madden 2006 360 arrangements within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-27-2005, 08:37 PM   #1
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
Madden 2006 360 arrangements

Ok i just got my self madden Monday night. Good game. Right now i'm playing on All pro.

But i seem to be having some problems. The offensive line doesn't block. I mean i keep getting like 5-6 sacks a game. Plis when it comes to my side of the ball the inside running game is out. I can't seem to run inside the tackles.

It seems as the offensive line is been weaken. They keep getting pushed down all the time. Is there a way to fix this on the silders? Like what should i do to make the game more fun and real

Right now like i mentioned i play on all pro and i also play with 5 mins qaurters

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2005, 05:11 PM   #2
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

Re: Madden 2006 360 arrangements

96 views and no replies?

Can i please get some help?
Old 12-28-2005, 08:12 PM   #3
Rookie

dawgs18's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
96 views and no replies?

Can i please get some help?
Just got it too. Sorry I cant help.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:01 PM   #4
BOSS

Snake Doc024's Arena

OVR: 3

I'll help ya out, first off go to the sliders and increase pass and run blocking for you and the comp to around 70-80, then go and turn down break block to about 40-50 and tackling too, do this for whatever side of the ball you're having problems on and it should remedy the sack issue and the complete lack of blocking from your linemen. I noticed that when you snap the ball the O-line stands straight up then gets into their blocks which explains why majority of the time the D gets in untouched.
Old 12-29-2005, 12:06 PM   #5
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkmano
I'll help ya out, first off go to the sliders and increase pass and run blocking for you and the comp to around 70-80, then go and turn down break block to about 40-50 and tackling too, do this for whatever side of the ball you're having problems on and it should remedy the sack issue and the complete lack of blocking from your linemen. I noticed that when you snap the ball the O-line stands straight up then gets into their blocks which explains why majority of the time the D gets in untouched.
Thank you very much, I'm going to go try these sliders out as soon as my brother finishes his game
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »