Home

Cannot simulate seasons in franchise (360)

This is a discussion on Cannot simulate seasons in franchise (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2006, 12:27 AM   #17
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Cannot simulate seasons in franchise (360)

How many roster updates are there out for the 360? I was thinking there was only one and this is the one you cant play dolphins vs. jets in week 2?
Old 01-09-2006, 12:26 PM   #18
Rookie

Beardown's Arena

OVR: 5

Just an update, there is no way around the freeze once it occurs. The Jets are the culprit and I had control of the Bears and Jets in my franchise. Week 14 it wouldn't sim the Jets game and I switched control to the Jets but it still would do nothing.

I had to revert to going to the original roster and ditching the online rosters. I play as the Bears so I was not too happy as now I do not have Chris Harris (starting FS), Brandon McGowan (played significant time for Mike Brown at SS), or Robbie Gould (stuck with Doug Brien).

Oh well that's Madden.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:14 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

It was the Jets (v jags) for me too, luckily it was in week 3 so I didn't lose out too much.

I just turned off injuries and started again.

Though I did wonder why they made the online roster download affect franchises, as technically the injuries suffered by players during the season wouldn't have happened yet.

I guess they could be clever and store the date of the injury and then have the player get the same injury in the same week it occured in real life.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:43 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

same problem here with 2 different franchises, and its always the jets, i just kept starting over and simmed the whole season till i got lucky and got past the 1st season, now im in the the 3rd yr and havent had any problems since... damn jets

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »