Home

If u want to change coaching jobs on the 360...

This is a discussion on If u want to change coaching jobs on the 360... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2006, 10:27 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 16
If u want to change coaching jobs on the 360...

Sim or play the pro bowl game and after the game dont advance to the off season, head over to coaching menu and if u got the msg during the end of the regular season that a coach was fired u can now select only those jobs from this menu, it will have a menu titled vacancies.

R. Crennel was fired in my first year, but who wants the brown, lol, .

edit: Whoops, for some reason i cant select the browns to even take them over, .

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO

Last edited by Spin; 01-01-2006 at 11:08 PM. Reason: It seems u cant pick the team u want to to take over ownership, Mods, please delete.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2006, 11:23 PM   #2
MVP

xrams's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: If u want to change coaching jobs on the 360...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin
Sim or play the pro bowl game and after the game dont advance to the off season, head over to coaching menu and if u got the msg during the end of the regular season that a coach was fired u can now select only those jobs from this menu, it will have a menu titled vacancies.

R. Crennel was fired in my first year, but who wants the brown, lol, .

edit: Whoops, for some reason i cant select the browns to even take them over, .
Spin let me ask something... If there are multiple openings... and you choose one... whom does the AI pick to fill the other openings... plus if a different coach is named is there another animated figure shown...??
Old 01-02-2006, 09:06 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrams
Spin let me ask something... If there are multiple openings... and you choose one... whom does the AI pick to fill the other openings... plus if a different coach is named is there another animated figure shown...??

xrams, i went through the offseason stuff after i realized u cant take over another coaching job, i think its because i wasnt fired from my team, so i wonder if im fired and their are no teams availabe, i wonder what will happen but gregg williams was assigned to the cpu/browns

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 01-02-2006, 03:35 PM   #4
MVP

xrams's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin
xrams, i went through the offseason stuff after i realized u cant take over another coaching job, i think its because i wasnt fired from my team, so i wonder if im fired and their are no teams availabe, i wonder what will happen but gregg williams was assigned to the cpu/browns
I don't know about you but I love things like this in a game... please keep us updated with you of season moves if you don't mind....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »