Home

IGN's Best Sports Game of The Year

This is a discussion on IGN's Best Sports Game of The Year within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 10:07 AM   #73
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: IGN's Best Sports Game of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by HussleMan
Its funny how alot of you forget the myriad of problems 2k5 had...I see SELECTIVE AMNESIA is a real popular disease around these parts...How in the world could that game ever be taken seriously with the QB SPY GLITCH..That alone was the GAME KILLER.
Why in the world do you keep bringing up 2k5?? That game was released in 2004!! What does that have to do with Madden 06?? especially a "built from the ground up"version
Let's talk about "selective amnesia" here.....you say that it's real popular around these parts? well let me refresh YOUR memory.... quicksand glitch,fatigue issues...pan the cam know the play...sound familiar?? Oh yea,these are the problems that I pointed out to YOU that more than qualify as "gamekilling" issues but you choose to ignore these FACTS,and compare Madden 06 to a game that is almost 2 years old.
Selective amnesia is catching isn't it?
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 01-07-2006, 11:40 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Why in the world do you keep bringing up 2k5?? That game was released in 2004!! What does that have to do with Madden 06?? especially a "built from the ground up"version
Let's talk about "selective amnesia" here.....you say that it's real popular around these parts? well let me refresh YOUR memory.... quicksand glitch,fatigue issues...pan the cam know the play...sound familiar?? Oh yea,these are the problems that I pointed out to YOU that more than qualify as "gamekilling" issues but you choose to ignore these FACTS,and compare Madden 06 to a game that is almost 2 years old.
Selective amnesia is catching isn't it?
No doubt...Madden 2005 is on my list as likely the worst football game ever produced..I hated it..Thats why I played 2k5 in 2004..Madden sucked..In fact alot of Madden players gave 2k5 the respect it was due..But as soon as EA corrects the issues ballers go back home.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:43 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelboy
If you ever talk to Dtrain..if you even know who that is.. ask him who he thinks has the best stick in the nation.. after you get your answer.. then you'll know not to make ignorant statements like that then when i already told you...

the issue is you cannot be everywhere, if a player covers the wr9who run by the dbs at will) how will he then play the underneath stuff, slams and sweeps?? thoughtso.. lemme ask you this.. in current gen madden, do you think YOU can stop everyplay?.. although i dont know why i even asked, as you've avoided every 1 of my previous questions.

Lastly, im done with this.. i spoke my peace, its a wrap.. i do hope people like you wakeup and expect more for your money, because it really is holding back the madden community.

I've talked to people closer to the game than D-Train champ...Uh..I know D-Train bro and while I don't speak with him on the regular I could care less who he thinks has great stick..There are about 100,000 cats just like you chirpin the same mess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2006, 12:38 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
No doubt...Madden 2005 is on my list as likely the worst football game ever produced..I hated it..Thats why I played 2k5 in 2004..Madden sucked..In fact alot of Madden players gave 2k5 the respect it was due..But as soon as EA corrects the issues ballers go back home.
He said 'ballers go back home'.
Old 01-07-2006, 12:43 PM   #77
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
I've talked to people closer to the game than D-Train champ...Uh..I know D-Train bro and while I don't speak with him on the regular I could care less who he thinks has great stick..There are about 100,000 cats just like you chirpin the same mess.
I love when people come on here and brag about their "connections".

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 01-07-2006, 12:44 PM   #78
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnwood
He said 'ballers go back home'.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 01-07-2006, 01:14 PM   #79
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
But as soon as EA corrects the issues ballers go back home.
How long do we have to fricken wait!! Damn dude,suction blocking has been in the game since the beginning of the ps2 day's.
The collision detection....... point is,damn near all the issues that have plagued the Madden series SINCE the ps2 STILL are "In the game",and this is a NEW console!
I'm sorry the "wait till next year" or "Ea is busy with next gen" excuses are all used up.
It's obvious you enjoy 06 on the 360 and that's all good,but don't sit there and act like you have the "magical copy", that none of the problems that COUNTLESS hundreds are talking about dont exist.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 01-07-2006, 01:25 PM   #80
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
It's obvious you enjoy 06 on the 360 and that's all good,but don't sit there and act like you have the "magical copy", that none of the problems that COUNTLESS hundreds are talking about dont exist.
lol :O
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »